• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson

DjGrizz

I am a firm believer that a team takes on the personality of it's coach.

With 6:00 min remaining I swear Woodson just sat on his caboose till the game ended. You saw it in the players faces as well, they just completely gave up out there.

And what was Bibby doing on the floor in the 4th for so long? I understand his shot being off from lack of minutes, but that is no excuse to make lousy passes.

This is not a sky is falling thread, I like this team. However, I don't see us getting out of the second round unless we draw the Celtics. So sad because I feel they have so much untapped potential. Say what you want, but Woodson is a big problem. The players do hold some of the responsibility, but we have no half-court game and that's because Woody is stubborn and refuses to actually run offensive sets.

• Like 1

I am a firm believer that a team takes on the personality of it's coach.

With 6:00 min remaining I swear Woodson just sat on his caboose till the game ended. You saw it in the players faces as well, they just completely gave up out there.

And what was Bibby doing on the floor in the 4th for so long? I understand his shot being off from lack of minutes, but that is no excuse to make lousy passes.

This is not a sky is falling thread, I like this team. However, I don't see us getting out of the second round unless we draw the Celtics. So sad because I feel they have so much untapped potential. Say what you want, but Woodson is a big problem. The players do hold some of the responsibility, but we have no half-court game and that's because Woody is stubborn and refuses to actually run offensive sets.

That doesn't excuse the fact that the bench still sucks. Every coach has their drawbacks but at least give Woody a bench. ZAZA, MO, JOE, MARIO, TEAGUE haven't done squat this year. They dropped off along with Marvin n Bibby. I don't like Sunds lack of aggression during the trade deadline. We could have picked up stackhouse when he was available and/or traded for flip. This year isn't Woody's fault

That doesn't excuse the fact that the bench still sucks. Every coach has their drawbacks but at least give Woody a bench. ZAZA, MO, JOE, MARIO, TEAGUE haven't done squat this year.

I thought Mario played pretty good in the first half last night...during the 2.4 seconds of PT Woody gave him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The bench sucks but Woodson sucks too. Joe Smith is having the best game of the year (by far) and Woodson rewards him by playing him 0 minutes in the second half... Maybe our bench wouldn't look so crappy if they actually had a coach who knew how to give them a consistent role on the team and on offense. Bench players are usually ROLE players but the only player with an actual role on our bench is Crawford. No other player has a clue what they are supposed to be doing out there on the court when they go in, other than "defend, and rebound".

I thought Mario played pretty good in the first half last night...during the 2.4 seconds of PT Woody gave him.

lol good one DJ. I think the other reason why our bench looks so bad is because we don't have a second scorer to take the pressure off them when jamal is off. I just don't understand why sund didn't make a move for Flip and/or Stackhouse. Both would have been perfect for what we need from our bench. It would have allowed the rest of the other guys to just focus on defense n rebound instead of trying to be scorers as well. Sund is partly to blame as well for his inactivity as a GM. Other GM's shored up their depth of front 7 while Sund just sat on his thumb.