• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take the Shot Bibby!

frankthetank966

I don't trust Jeff Teague. He's just a rookie and rookies can't possibly do the job.

I trust Bibby. He is a veteran and knows all about playing PG and how it should be done.

Therefore, when it comes down to crunch tim, I will always defer to Bibby.

{Woody didn't say this with words, but he sure did with his actions. Not just once, but over and over.]

Bibby is having a bad second half of the season. Why? Don't know, but something is wrong.

Marvin is having a terrible year. Why? I don't know, but something is wrong.

About Marvin. There is still hope for him. Look at how Josh Smith has suddenly matured this season

and has improved so much - - Even if he did revert last night - - He may yet snap out of it. I certainly hope so.

Bibby, on the other hand, is past his prime and you expect him to slowly go down hill. You just don't expect

him to suddenly lose it as he has recently. That causes me to think that something is wrong with Bibby.

Does he have an injury that he's playing with - and we don't know about it? There's something wrong.

If no injury, someone please check his eyesight. Perhaps he needs contact lens so he can see what's going on.

:write a letter:

I don't trust Jeff Teague. He's just a rookie and rookies can't possibly do the job.

I trust Bibby. He is a veteran and knows all about playing PG and how it should be done.

Therefore, when it comes down to crunch tim, I will always defer to Bibby.

{Woody didn't say this with words, but he sure did with his actions. Not just once, but over and over.]

Bibby is having a bad second half of the season. Why? Don't know, but something is wrong.

Marvin is having a terrible year. Why? I don't know, but something is wrong.

About Marvin. There is still hope for him. Look at how Josh Smith has suddenly matured this season

and has improved so much - - Even if he did revert last night - - He may yet snap out of it. I certainly hope so.

Bibby, on the other hand, is past his prime and you expect him to slowly go down hill. You just don't expect

him to suddenly lose it as he has recently. That causes me to think that something is wrong with Bibby.

Does he have an injury that he's playing with - and we don't know about it? There's something wrong.

If no injury, someone please check his eyesight. Perhaps he needs contact lens so he can see what's going on.

:write a letter:

You know whats amazing about last nights game though? Teague has 4 assist and 3 pts in 12 mins. Bibby only 5 assists ad 3 pts in 30 mins .

You know whats amazing about last nights game though? Teague has 4 assist and 3 pts in 12 mins. Bibby only 5 assists ad 3 pts in 30 mins .

I could live with the non productive play from Bibby. It's the defense that's killing us. Teague has shown a constant ability to get steals, fight to get back in position and keep his man in front. He's even been blocking shots. If we can't get offense from the point, then lets get stellar defense (see mookie blaylock).