• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we play like this come playoff time we won't beat anybody.

MVP23

Not the Bulls, Heat, Bobcats, Raptors...hell, probably not the 76ers or Pistons.

Josh Smith is the only reason we even had a shot at winning tonight. I don't know what it is about Joe, but the 4th Q comes around, and he goes into Hero Mode. Woody needs to grow a pair, and either sit him down, or get on him. This is probably the worse WIN of the season....so far.

ESPN Anchor" Joe Johnson is one of the games best closers"

..This is why I hate ESPN. Nobody at their studios watched the game, because they would have shown his terrible shot selections and clanking of floaters.

ESPN Anchor" Joe Johnson is one of the games best closers"

..This is why I hate ESPN. Nobody at their studios watched the game, because they would have shown his terrible shot selections and clanking of floaters.

Joe has won a lot of games for us, your hatred of Joe is going out of control, I don't think you know what's going on anymore. Did he touch you in the wrong way or something?

Joe has won a lot of games for us, your hatred of Joe is going out of control, I don't think you know what's going on anymore. Did he touch you in the wrong way or something?

Like I said, he is just pissing me off this year. Even Joe has said he would like to be the 2nd option, but how many times did he pass the ball in the 4th??? Taking idiotic shots with guys that are hotter than you on the floor will always "touch me the wrong way"

Hello,

I really think many are being too hard on the Team. The Golden State Game was a debacle for sure. The Dallas Game was cruel as well and what Jason Kidd did was unsportsmanlike. Regardless, we are 3-2 in these past games and our Record overall is quite good considering the Payroll constraints.

JJ is definitely trying to make himself look worthy of the max contract he so clearly wants. I really am not sure if I want the Hawks to sign him to a 6 Year max deal. All of the statistics I have read portend to a steep decline in the latter years of a 6 Year Deal. I also do not like all of the negativity I hear from him when the Hawks lose. Especially when he often hoists 35+ attempts with a low percentage.

The fact of the matter is JJ has played a ton of minutes. While a very good Player. I truly wonder if he is a Franchise Player.

I am beyond excited with Horford's ascension of late. He really is starting to put up some nice scoring numbers. And Smoove has been fantastic all year. I have completely lost hope in Marvin ever being a great player. Regardless, our core is solid and I really think we can whether the loss of JJ. Almost every report I read portends of him going to Chicago or plan B for any of the Teams that do not get Wade, LBJ or Bosh. My dream would be a sign and trade for Wade. I know there is a snowballs chance in.....

Cheers,

JJ

Joe did his thing tonight. That's always a plus.

Like I said, he is just pissing me off this year. Even Joe has said he would like to be the 2nd option, but how many times did he pass the ball in the 4th??? Taking idiotic shots with guys that are hotter than you on the floor will always "touch me the wrong way"

Wow. You're having a field day. Joe helped us win the game not lose the game. You acting like he didn't hit the clutch shots in the 4th and OT. I wonder what you be saying if we would lost the game. Oh wait ... you already acting like we just lost. Well the rest of the world knows we won and we are now 37-21, not 36-22. Save it for the next lost, I'm sure it will happen.