• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby sucks

exodus

Smith had 25/10/6 with 3 blocks.

Horford had 18/12

JJ had 22/5

but when your starting pg only gives you 1/1 with no defense it is tough to win. in his brief 3 minute stint in the fourth he probably cost them the game. They hit 2 threes in that time because the Hawks had to double Bibby's man. Then he throws a pass into the fans when nobody was even guarding him.

• Like 1

I knew I didn't want this clown resigned, but damn looks like we missed a gem with Darren Collinson :cant believe:

Woody would have DC doing the same thing he has Teague doing..Bibby can't teach like CP is teaching Darren..Idiot woody is the problem notTeague

Woody would have DC doing the same thing he has Teague doing..Bibby can't teach like CP is teaching Darren..Idiot woody is the problem notTeague

Very valid point, I hate Woody just like as a Georgia Tech fan i hate CPH, I would be happy if they both were fired this year

I still knew that Darren was better than Teague, maynor, Douglas, Lawson...

This has to be the worst game of his career, or is it?

Perusing Bibby's game log, he had a 0/1/1 night against the Spurs in January. Surprise surprise, that was a loss too.

He's laid several eggs throughout the year, most of them losses. Stating the obvious at this point, but we'd be a much better team if we had a pg who could defend and average more than 2 rebs. a game.

Perusing Bibby's game log, he had a 0/1/1 night against the Spurs in January. Surprise surprise, that was a loss too.

He's laid several eggs throughout the year, most of them losses. Stating the obvious at this point, but we'd be a much better team if we had a pg who could defend and average more than 2 rebs. a game.

We have the worst starting PG in the NBA besides maybe Fisher

Perusing Bibby's game log, he had a 0/1/1 night against the Spurs in January.

Damn. I don't remember because he can be so invisible. I'm sure if you calculated his economic hit on the franchise with these type of performances based on what he's gettin paid, he'd be fired in the corporate world. Probably sued as well. 1 and 1, twice? How do you do that? I wish Stan Verrett would ask him "Can you play any better than this?" and see the look on his face. It is becoming more questionable when the only time he can affect a game is by hitting W I D E open threes that many of us could rip.

Edited by benhillboy

The hawks can't keep losing to teams like the knicks. The hawks can be very disappointing to watch at times. Sometimes they just piss me off.