• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Terrence Williams flagrant foul on Mo

Brotha2ThaNite

It made me think about ol'skool NBA. I have no problems with that foul. You are up by 20+ and you are still trying to rub it in with 13 seconds to go. Instead of you running out the clock after the turnover you try to go for a jam. lol

I like Terrence Williams during the draft and I like him even more now. Would take him anytime on my team.

That being said..... GO HAWKS. :laughing5:

• Premium Member

It made me think about ol'skool NBA. I have no problems with that foul. You are up by 20+ and you are still trying to rub it in with 13 seconds to go. Instead of you running out the clock after the turnover you try to go for a jam. lol

I like Terrence Williams during the draft and I like him even more now. Would take him anytime on my team.

That being said..... GO HAWKS. :laughing5:

Yep. That was a throwback foul.

Really shows some pride. I don't even think his coach will be mad.

Yep. That was a throwback foul.

Really shows some pride. I don't even think his coach will be mad.

Here is what Mo had to say about that so called pride:

“Don’t act like you’ve got all this pride when you are (7-60), you know what I’m saying?” Evans said. “If y’all have got a no-layup rule, then you wouldn’t be in this predicament. You’ve been getting disrespected all year.

“To his credit, [Williams] came up and apologized.”

Here is what Mo had to say about that so called pride:

“Don’t act like you’ve got all this pride when you are (7-60), you know what I’m saying?” Evans said. “If y’all have got a no-layup rule, then you wouldn’t be in this predicament. You’ve been getting disrespected all year.

“To his credit, [Williams] came up and apologized.”

Just because the are a 7-60 team doesn't really have anything to do with Williams. Hell, just a few of years ago Smoove was on a 13 win team. Does that mean he didn't have any pride or didn't care about winning?

Mo is a G with that comment. The foul was more frustration rather than making a statement.

We really don't know the truth behind that. How you know Williams didn't watch the Reggie Miller vs the Knicks special the other night on ESPN and learned something? :snowballfight:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

Just because the are a 7-60 team doesn't really have anything to do with Williams. Hell, just a few of years ago Smoove was on a 13 win team. Does that mean he didn't have any pride or didn't care about winning?

Exactly.

Nobody likes being humiliated while being blownout.

I remember a few years ago, The Cowboys were losing to the Eagles and T.O. Went out and stood on the Star after scoring a TD. The Cowboys preceded to whip his tail. That's because of pride. Pride in that I'm not going to let you kick me just because you're winning.