• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson's FG% last 20 games...

HawkWeisErrr

Does anyone know what it is? I'd guess it has to be around 30%. Yeah he had that 1 game a few nights ago that will help the percentages but other than that he has been horrible.

Does anyone here really wanna sign this mediocre player to a max contract? If so, how much would you be willing to pay me?

Well, the past 24 games (all of Feb. and March) his FG% was 50% and 41% respectively.

I've said all along that he does NOT deserve the max, but we will likely have to come close to giving it to him (thus overpaying him) in order to keep him. That has been my reasoning for some time now.

That said, he is a great player...just not a max player.

Personally, in my opinion, I think the Hawks will play off the charts. Our team has been together through the bad times, and the good times. Our team know what it feels like to be the worse team in the NBA, and now to one of the best teams in the NBA .(Majority of all the players on team have stayed together) And for Jamal, I know he will just have a break out performance. Bibby will be the Bibby we all know. I'm really not worried about how we are shooting right now, even though we all hope it don't carry on into play offs, but like I said, I do not think will happen. We will be one of the most exciting teams in play offs to watch. Phillips Arena will be the arena we've always wanted. LOUD! I'm pumped. :blow out candles: