Singer/Songwriter The Dream wants to by the hawks

PureGreatness

The Dream is not just some HIp Hop artist, matter of fact he's not a Hip Hop Artist at all, he's R&B. He is frequently seen at the Hawks games so yes this could be true. The guy isn't chopped liver in the money department, he not only makes very successful albums himself but he writes and produces several hits for other artists in the lime light. Don't sleep on this guy if it's true. The guy has a pretty accomplished bankroll, believe me. I myself would welcome it.

All of you complaining about the Spirit Group and their wishy washy asses should also.

Edited by HawkFoLife

Good luck to him. It's a solid investment if it's just in to Hawks. I would wait till 2011 before anything else.

http://www.justdontwifeher.com/home/Featured-Celebrity/is-christina-milian-gold-digging.htm

"The Dream, aka Terius Youngdell Nash who is a Grammy award winner has a net worth said to be 60 million!!"

Although a net worth of 60 million is awesome. Grats to the man. It is not even close to enough to sniff buying an NBA franchise or the stadium and nhl franchise that goes with it.

Jay Z is worth almost a billion dollars what are you guys talking about ?

He didnt buy into the Nets as a individual he bought into it as part of a investment group in which he is on the board .

the dream doesnt have to buy the Hawks as a individual he could get a investment group together in which he is the head of it and purchase the Hawks. Its not about how much of your money you can put but how much money you can get others to put up with yours and allow you to be in charge of it :)

I think The Dream is worth about 40-50 million .

Jay Z is worth almost a billion dollars what are you guys talking about ?

He didnt buy into the Nets as a individual he bought into it as part of a investment group in which he is on the board .

the dream doesnt have to buy the Hawks as a individual he could get a investment group together in which he is the head of it and purchase the Hawks. Its not about how much of your money you can put but how much money you can get others to put up with yours and allow you to be in charge of it :)

I think The Dream is worth about 40-50 million .

Minority owner and he's been a major producer but seriously it's hard to imagining him having the income to do that.