• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For my Lebron Haters

Diesel

• Moderators

LeBron is the best basketball athlete in the world, but Kobe is far more skilled. I'd give LeBron the nod in overall BBall IQ, though.

As a whole, Lebron is the best player.

I agree with those who would root for Lebron but not for Kobe. I respect Kobe but I would feel about him in Atlanta the way I did Christian Laettner..and with him I rooted for him to help the Hawks win games and then felt better when he was gone. Between Kobe's terrible attitude as a teammate (you can't try to make it work with Shaq?; you **** on your teammates like Bynum?), his sexual promiscuity and alleged assault, and his overrated sense of worth on the court (he is great but has never been someone who can transform a franchise without significant help, IMO) there is just too much to make me like him.

I'll cheer for all Hawks but I don't have to feel good about it.

Lebron is overhyped and arrogant and a lot of media embarrass themselves by fawning all over his every move but at the same time he does try to instill a sense of team on his roster, he is willing to make the big pass and take the ball hard to hole (where he is helped by the officials), he has carried a very mediocre team to the finals, and he has a phenomenal feel for the game so I would be thrilled to see him on the Hawks' roster even if I will root against him quite a bit in the meantime.

Am I the only one who hates Varejao and Mo Williams more than LeBron?

Nevermind..I just saw this

"I'm rested, man," he said. "I'm ready to get back on the court. My Atlanta fans want to see me."

Well, I think it's better for me to ignore everything Lebron related like I always have...

You guys are crazy... I'd take LeBron, Wade, and/or Kobe in a hearbeat. After a month of watching them play for the Hawks you'd forget all about the favorable calls...

Sure, all of their ego's are out of check but they can play ball... and that's what they get paid to do.

You guys are crazy... I'd take LeBron, Wade, and/or Kobe in a hearbeat. After a month of watching them play for the Hawks you'd forget all about the favorable calls...

Sure, all of their ego's are out of check but they can play ball... and that's what they get paid to do.

I still remember all of Durant's calls. They were all from jump shots too which is what gets under my skin.

• Premium Member

As a whole, Lebron is the best player.

I agree with those who would root for Lebron but not for Kobe. I respect Kobe but I would feel about him in Atlanta the way I did Christian Laettner..and with him I rooted for him to help the Hawks win games and then felt better when he was gone. Between Kobe's terrible attitude as a teammate (you can't try to make it work with Shaq?; you **** on your teammates like Bynum?), his sexual promiscuity and alleged assault, and his overrated sense of worth on the court (he is great but has never been someone who can transform a franchise without significant help, IMO) there is just too much to make me like him.

I'll cheer for all Hawks but I don't have to feel good about it.

Lebron is overhyped and arrogant and a lot of media embarrass themselves by fawning all over his every move but at the same time he does try to instill a sense of team on his roster, he is willing to make the big pass and take the ball hard to hole (where he is helped by the officials), he has carried a very mediocre team to the finals, and he has a phenomenal feel for the game so I would be thrilled to see him on the Hawks' roster even if I will root against him quite a bit in the meantime.

I would hope that we were packaging Marvin and Lebron for Durant, Green, and Cap fodder.

I hate the fakeness of Lebron. He has no respect for the game. At least, Kobe respects the game. He may be an a--hole or he may be a primedonna (they all are) but at least he respects the game (now).