• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question For Hawks Fans

JET

How come hawks fans talk so much smack on a website, yet they have the lowest attendance in basketball? All hawks fans are to scared to show their faces at a game, so you spend all your time talking on the internet. Point is: Hawks Suck!! Jazz will rule!!

Jet please shutup. I've loved the hawks since I was little and I was raised in born in California. I go to every Warriors and Kings games when the Hawks are in town. I've never really got over the club disrespecting Dominque but I'm here for the long haul. I'm also a life long Patriots fan and they finally won the big one. For every moment that I just want to throw in the towel and become a Kings/Warriors fans I remember that it's loyalty that makes a true fan. When the hawks finally win the title I'll really have something to cheer about.

Granted that we are in miserable shape right now. But planning and vision can turn the franchise around.

• Premium Member

If they get JET, the Jazz will be bad.

Think about it. They have nobody to initiate offense. They have NO PF. They have many Cs, many bad Cs. I think Utah is hoping to have a bad enough season to warrant a high draft pick so that they can get Okafur or somebody like that. However, I predict Sloan quitting before that team gets going.