• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks’ switching defense a point of concern for Skiles

JTB

He will against the switching defense unless woody change it up a little and i k now it sounds crazy but i truly believe woody will change his scenario of the switching defense up once skiles show he can coach against it and exploit it. as of now woody might have a minor tweak in his defense but he's not going to change what has been working for this team especially since it worked so well for the hawks last game against the bucks but i know the playoffs can be and will be diffrent but the bucks really just dont scare me! not to doubt them or any thing cause everybody in the playoffs has a chance, it's just we have the better team and if the hawks do lose it's all on them! even woody's gameplan should get us out the 1st round, with this talented hawks team!

Im not so sure Woody would make any changes.

Last week against Toronto Horford and Zaza kept getting switched on Jack , and Calderon.The Raptor were scoring on Horford or Zaza every time down the floor on that switch, and Woody did stand there with his arms folded as a big lead slipped away...

Edited by pimp

Woody still employing the switching defense in the 1st half of that game. Jennings trying to do exactly what Skiles said, but Horford is making life extremely difficult for him. Jennings scored on JJ a few times, and scored on Teague two or three times, but Horford makes life extremely difficult for him whenever he takes the ball to the rim. If Jennings misses, no one is there to get the rebound.

Having said that, Jennings is the only one ballin' on that team right now. He's the only one not playing scared. Meanwhile, Salmons looks shell-shocked.