• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone notice

Frenzy

I have notice they keep overlooking our game. They mention every game and somehow our never get mention. I am not surprise this series has basically got no attention except the "Its ashame Bogut it out" speeches. I don't think its asking for much to just mention the game along with the rest of them.

• Premium Member

The day after game two ESPN spent all of twenty seconds covering the game. Around the horn took shots at how no one cares about the series either. It is laughable the disparity in coverage in our series versus other series.

What really pisses me off is the coverage ESPN gives during our game. Jon Barry and the crew gives little to no commentary when we are blowing the Bucks out of the water in the first half. "Wow, this game is not even entertaining anymore. The Bucks need Bogut so much. The Bucks this and the Bucks that...." When the Bucks start to run "FEARRRRRRRRRRRRR THE DEER BABY HERE THEY COME OHHHH GOODNESSSSSSSS MUHFUCKAKCAA"

I mean seriously. Get dafuckouttaherewitdatbullshit.

Edited by HAWKSFAN89
  • Like 2

Everybody is overlooking us, it's as if we are a second thought and don't matter. Look at all these story lines for all the teams in the playoffs:

WEST

1. Lakers - well they are the Lakers and defending champions, enough said

2. Dallas - Look at the trades they made at the deadline and they have Dirk

3. Phoenix - they revived their run and gun offense and playing some kinda defense and they have Nash, will Amare resign

4. Denver - Coach Karl's cancer and can Melo and Chauncey take them over the top. Will Kenon Martin be healthy

5. Utah - They have injuries to Kirilinko and Okur but still have Deron Williams

6. Portland - A team ravaged by so many injuries, but still mamaged to beat the Suns in game 2

7. San Antonio - Too old, will the big three be healthy enough to carry them, will Richard Jefferson show up

8. Okalahoma City - they are suddenly everyones darling, will they be able to knock off the champs, blah, blah, blah.

EAST

1. Cleveland - The are now built to beat Orlando with the moves they made and Lebron will win the Championship --Ha Ha

2. Orlando - Will swapping Hedo ro Vince take them back to Finals, Jameer is back, and Dwight is Dwight

3. Atlanta - ???????????????

4. Boston - their window is closed, KG's not the same, were they just cruising during the regular season, KG's suspensions, Paul Pierce acting

5. Miami - even after that wupping they took in game 2 they are still getting more play than us cause they got D-wade

6.Milwakee- fear the deer, if they had Bogut, rookie of the year candidate.

7. Charlotte - Michael Jordon, Larry Brown, do they have a shot to knock off Orlando

8. Chicago - Joakim Noah talking smack bout Cleveland :lol6: . can they make it a seven game series against Cavs, Derrick Rose

What's our story...we get absolutely nothing from the media...I don't mind us flying under the radar but I hate when they bring us up it's for like 20 seconds if it's good but if it's something negative they gonna bring it up over and over and over again. Useless pieces of shite.

That's why we gonna shock the world and make it to the conference finals (I can dream and hope can't I :angel19: )

Yeah, I noticed how they don't mention our games. I noticed the last time we played, ESPN showed the first quarter, and then the fourth quarter. After it shows the box score, they talk about the Bucks (Bogut & Jennings). It is pathetic how they cover our series, I hope everyone on the Hawks team notices this too; for motivation. The NBA playoff scheduling is ridiculous. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: