• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dont double dwight.

MVP23

The bobcats are doing good at getting him in foul trouble but they have nobody that can get buckets down low when he is on the bench. We do. Another problem is they are getting killed from three because they leave shooters open. I would rather take my chance with him putting the rock on the floor against al rather them have reddick shooting open threes. Will woody do this? Hell on but at least i tried.

We do not have the players to contain Dwight which Charlotte has. What we have is the players who can compete talent wise with the Magic. It should be a good series. I hope the Hawks come to battle.

....I would rather take my chance with him putting the rock on the floor against al rather them have reddick shooting open threes. Will woody do this? Hell on but at least i tried.

It won't be Reddick...it will be Jameer Nelson...or one of his cohorts. ORL will win the championship this year if given a fair deal. There is a solid chance that ORL will become a dynasty on the order of the Celtics/Lakers/Pistons. When you have THE stud center in basketball you can dominate.

Edited by DJlaysitup

We have to beat the Bucks first and after tonight we could easily be 2-2 and heading back to Atlanta with some serious doubts ... I'm hate to be negative about the game but until the team shows me that they give a damn about winning on the road I won't have any confidence that we're going to win on the road.