• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not Overreacting: The Bucks Are Better Than Us

ATL_BALLER

*Better ball movement*Better coaching*Higher basketball IQ*More depth*QuickerI'm hoping we'll hold court at home, but there's a good chance the Bucks take this (sigh).Side note: How many times, following yet another lackluster performance, do you hear the players say "We just didn't bring it tonight," and "That was embarrassing," and "We have to regroup." Yet, nothing changes. How can you say these things over and over, know something needs to change, and the same thing happens time and time again. I believe they call that insanity - and I just don't get why they don't get it.

Better coached I'll give you. Not more talented...which is why I think I'm so disgusted watching us lose to them.

I believe they are at least as talented - Jennings can get to the rim at will, Salmons is a stud, and their role players are all quick and good shooters. They're doing this without Bogut! Edited by ATL_BALLER

well they are more talented on paper and if they didnt loose thier center it would belike having a hard bowel movement trying to beat them. i cant blame the hawks efort tonight they were competitive but woody never made sdjustments when jennings was eating us alive on the switches leaving our big men vunerable.You can again shine the flash light on sund: please tell me who is delfino and godzuric , why must we settle for scrubbs coming off of our bench that dont factor teaugue doesnt even have to take a shower, joe smith why did we pick him up again and did we not pick up mario west to stop penetrators like jennings.what in people right mind gave sund the arrogance to think that you couldnt use an upgrade, we neede an attacking point guard, what was wrong with picking up nate robinson instead of mario west, what was wrong with getiing us a strong young atheletic rebounder or one of those euro players the bucks got in delfino. that can hit th3 i know we had afew in campi once argued with a poster that the bucks wer better than us on paper when they signed stackhouse and salmons my god the bucks are not a big narket team and they made upgrades why we couldnt knowing we might not retain joe and it maybe our lastrun with him

• Premium Member

I'll comment right here.They are better coached... and Better BBIQ. Those two things make a big difference. Our problems start in the front court. Kurt Thomas is making us look like fools. He is setting picks.. he is playing physically. He is flopping successfully. Our guys are helping.Joe has been tremendous. There ought not be one remark about Joe or his heart.It's just that defensively, we give way too much away.Marvin got to go.

• 2 years later...