• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I blame Jamal Crawford

HawksBalla

Really he had 21 points on 50% shooting in game 3 so much for no one knowing where to find him . I couldve sworn I also saw him play some pretty good defense on Jennings in the 3rd quarter.

Everyones played poorly trying to cover up the game 5 stinker by saying someone played well over a week ago is as ridiculous as it gets .

We had a 9 pt lead with 4 minute left and its all Jamals fault that we lost it and blew the game . You guys are hilarious in the search for someone to blame .

Its all jamals fault that Delfino went off in the 4th game

and it certainly is all jamals fault that in game 3 we were down double digits before he even came into the game .

Crawford shoulders some of blame but his play is not nearly as big of a problem as the fact that our starters cant compete with there starters. Everyone has to pick it up now because everyone is failing to get the job done . With all the talk of the possible locker room issues and no one showing up for Crawfords ceremony there is apparently far more going on that people are willing to say . But if all 7 of our top 7 dontshow up to play we wont win this series .

LOL what a joke. Their bench has been crushing ours and suddenly our starters can't complete with their starters?

Since math obviously isn't your strong point let me break it down for you. Our starters are averaging 74 of our 95.6 ppg in this series. the Bucks starters are averaging 64 of their 97 ppg.

That means our starters are outscoring their starters by 10 ppg.

LOL what a joke. Their bench has been crushing ours and suddenly our starters can't complete with their starters?

Since math obviously isn't your strong point let me break it down for you. Our starters are averaging 74 of our 95.6 ppg in this series. the Bucks starters are averaging 64 of their 97 ppg.

Exactly.

Ilyasova, Gadzuric and Ridnour are playing so much more efficiently than Mo, Crawford and Zaza.

Exactly.

Ilyasova, Gadzuric and Ridnour are playing so much more efficiently than Mo, Crawford and Zaza.

Well I'm pretty sure Evans, Crawford, and Zaza would be more efficient playing under Skiles too...Watching the Hawks play is like watching a playground pick up game. No plays are run, ball touches two hands and someone like Joe or Smith forces up a dumb ugly shot. I just still wouldn't blame Crawford. He pretty much is your bench even playing mediocre. Your "superstar" stud fouled out with 13 pts at home. That's death in the family sad. Bibby is handicapped....Marvin is garbage i'm sorry. Horford, Teague, and Crawford are the only two I like from the Hawks but my opinion doesn't matter. Hawks and Mavs...SMH

Yeah so in your little mind the hawks have been competing with the Buck starters so what happened game 3 ? what about game 4 ?

Our starters are better than the Bucks starters and play more minutes as well and you think because our starters are averaging 10 points more than there starters that that somehow means they are competing with them the way that our talent level suggests that they should ?

Maybe you should have someone help you with your reading comprehension and then maybe grab a dictionary and find out what compete means and then while youre at it maybe have someone explain the game of basketball.

game 3 - we were down double digits before the first sub but in your feeble mind thats competing . bench outscored there bench 28-25

game 4 - our bench using your logic outscored there bench 28-25

game 5 - we had a 8 pt lead with 4 minutes and then two of there starters scored the next 8 pts but hey they were so competing with them in game one

This isnt the case of the Hawks starting great and then the bench not being able to sustain this is a case of the hawks starters having twice the amount of talent in the lineup as the Bucks but simply not getting the job done .

In game 3 giving up 11pts in the first quarter to Jennings AND 14 pts in the first quarter to Salmons but hey thats competing

In game 4 giving up a 13 pt 1st quarter to Delfino

In game 5 giving up a 14 pt 1st quarter to Jennings

but hey they are competing in your mind .....

• Like 1

These two statements:

Really he had 21 points on 50% shooting in game 3 so much for no one knowing where to find him ...

Everyones played poorly trying to cover up the game 5 stinker by saying someone played well over a week ago is as ridiculous as it gets .

contradict each other.

Stop picking on the goofy Euro because the coach is too stupid to keep him off Jennings every defensive play.

I wonder if Zaza considers himself European, being that Georgia is considered part of both Europe and Asia...?

Edited by jhay610

Yeah so in your little mind the hawks have been competing with the Buck starters so what happened game 3 ? what about game 4 ?

Our starters are better than the Bucks starters and play more minutes as well and you think because our starters are averaging 10 points more than there starters that that somehow means they are competing with them the way that our talent level suggests that they should ?

Maybe you should have someone help you with your reading comprehension and then maybe grab a dictionary and find out what compete means and then while youre at it maybe have someone explain the game of basketball.

game 3 - we were down double digits before the first sub but in your feeble mind thats competing . bench outscored there bench 28-25

game 4 - our bench using your logic outscored there bench 28-25

game 5 - we had a 8 pt lead with 4 minutes and then two of there starters scored the next 8 pts but hey they were so competing with them in game one

This isnt the case of the Hawks starting great and then the bench not being able to sustain this is a case of the hawks starters having twice the amount of talent in the lineup as the Bucks but simply not getting the job done .

In game 3 giving up 11pts in the first quarter to Jennings AND 14 pts in the first quarter to Salmons but hey thats competing

In game 4 giving up a 13 pt 1st quarter to Delfino

In game 5 giving up a 14 pt 1st quarter to Jennings

but hey they are competing in your mind .....

Man you make some of the most clueless posts i have seen on this board. LOL @ trying to defend your nonsensical comment by picking out certain parts of the series to look at, rather than the series overall. If you look at a game where the Hawks get blown out then sure the hawks starters will look bad.

the Hawks bench is averaging 21.6 ppg. Last game they only scored 18. That is a joke. Last game the Hawks starters outscored the Bucks starters by 9.

Crawford has played far more minutes than any bench player on either team. He is the only productive bench player the hawks have had this season and he is shooting 33% this series.