• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I blame Jamal Crawford

HawksBalla

Jamal Crawford went 4-18 in Game 5, and it shooting 22% for the series! He is also getting absolutely abused on defense, and contributes NOTHING to the team when he isnt scoring. Oh, and did I mention that he has committed more turnovers than assists in this series, 13 TO's to 12 assists? The bottom line is that he is costing us the series!

If he is our main scorer next year if(when) JJ leaves, then we are in trouble. Now I see why teams have been so eager to get rid of him.

• Premium Member

Jamal Crawford went 4-18 in Game 5, and it shooting 22% for the series! He is also getting absolutely abused on defense, and contributes NOTHING to the team when he isnt scoring. Oh, and did I mention that he has committed more turnovers than assists in this series, 13 TO's to 12 assists? The bottom line is that he is costing us the series!

If he is our main scorer next year if(when) JJ leaves, then we are in trouble. Now I see why teams have been so eager to get rid of him.

I disagree about the "getting absolutely abused on defense" part. He is not a stellar defender but he has shown defensive effort this series which is probably why he's playing more. Tonight, he got a steal from Jennings and bothered him several times. He also fights through picks.

I think the blame should go around but Craw shouldn't get any more than most players.

I disagree about the "getting absolutely abused on defense" part. He is not a stellar defender but he has shown defensive effort this series which is probably why he's playing more. Tonight, he got a steal from Jennings and bothered him several times. He also fights through picks.

I think the blame should go around but Craw shouldn't get any more than most players.

This.

You're blaming Crawford?? Really? So he is the bottom line you're down 3-2 to the Bucks?? Oh wow. Seems to me he helped get you into #3 seed position with some of his regular season acts. Bottom line, if you didn't have Crawford you'd most likely be in the same situation playing against Miami. SMH...Atlanta fans kill me at times. So wishy washy. I wonder who in the past have been some of the worst #3 seeds in NBA playoffs...

You guys are incredible!!

If I can break down and place blame on JJ for this Game 5 loss, surely you dudes can admit that Crawford has played like ABSOLUTE CRAP in these playoffs.

Seriously . . . how can ANYONE defend that dude? His defensive effort? We didn't bring him here to play no dang defense. We brought him here to SCORE THE BASKETBALL. And he can't even do that? '

The dude is shooting 21 - 64 in the series. 32.8% FG

21 for freakin 64

Really?

The other dude that people hate so much, is shooting 19 - 37. You know . . . THE DUCK . . that everybody hates?

The DUCK has made 2 less shots than Crawford . . . but Crawford has taken 27 more shots than him.

Please don't act like Jamal Crawford isn't a BIG REASON why we're in the situation we're in right now. Even more so than other people . . . including THE DUCK.

Edited by northcyde
  • Like 1

Agree with North, Crawford has been absolutely terrible this series. A lot of us thought we wouldn't need his typical regular season numbers in order to survive this series, but we damn sure need a lot more than the BS he is giving us so far.

• Moderators

If I can break down and place blame on JJ for this Game 5 loss, surely you dudes can admit that Crawford has played like ABSOLUTE CRAP in these playoffs.

Seriously . . . how can ANYONE defend that dude? His defensive effort? We didn't bring him here to play no dang defense. We brought him here to SCORE THE BASKETBALL. And he can't even do that? '

21 for freakin 64

Really?

The other dude that people hate so much, is shooting 19 - 37. You know . . . THE DUCK . . that everybody hates?

The DUCK has made 2 less shots than Crawford . . . but Crawford has taken 27 more shots than him.

Please don't act like Jamal Crawford isn't a BIG REASON why we're in the situation we're in right now. Even more so than other people . . . including THE DUCK.

I don't know how anyone can view Crawford's playoff performance to date as anything but an enormous failure. If he turns it around on Friday, it will make a big, big difference to the team.

21 for freakin 64

Really?

Good point, Bibby needs to finish games again, at least he put us in our offense correctly.

21 for freakin 64

Really?

Very good insight north.

JC is not doing his job, and it cost us a couple games.

Yeah, and what did JJ do when he got benched yesterday? A true leader motivates his guys and gets them focused. He just slumped on the bench... waiting to go home. How pathetic. This is why he his a number 2 guy.

Marvin is a joke.

If we have any finger to point it should be leadership. This would not be happening if we had Skiles as the coach. Jamal would be benched just like Jennings has been bench when he has taken bad shots.

JC is partly to blame... but a coach allows him to stay out there. Solution is getting a hard nosed coach to keep these guys in check really.

Everyone is to blame for this mess because no one is really doing what they did to get us to the playoffs to begin with.

Crawford has been bad both offensively and defensively . . more than just about every other player on this team, with the exception of Bibby. But even Bibby has been more effective offensively.

Crawford has been on the back of a milk carton the entire series.

Crawford has been bad both offensively and defensively . . more than just about every other player on this team, with the exception of Bibby. But even Bibby has been more effective offensively.

Crawford has been on the back of a milk carton the entire series.

Really he had 21 points on 50% shooting in game 3 so much for no one knowing where to find him . I couldve sworn I also saw him play some pretty good defense on Jennings in the 3rd quarter.

Everyones played poorly trying to cover up the game 5 stinker by saying someone played well over a week ago is as ridiculous as it gets .

We had a 9 pt lead with 4 minute left and its all Jamals fault that we lost it and blew the game . You guys are hilarious in the search for someone to blame .

Its all jamals fault that Delfino went off in the 4th game

and it certainly is all jamals fault that in game 3 we were down double digits before he even came into the game .

Crawford shoulders some of blame but his play is not nearly as big of a problem as the fact that our starters cant compete with there starters. Everyone has to pick it up now because everyone is failing to get the job done . With all the talk of the possible locker room issues and no one showing up for Crawfords ceremony there is apparently far more going on that people are willing to say . But if all 7 of our top 7 dontshow up to play we wont win this series .

After Zaza, he has been our worst player. If he comes to play the next two games we may just stand a chance.

Really, Zaza has been worse than Crawford? Zaza has been worse than Mo? It isn't Zaza's fault that he gets switched onto PG's nonstop, blame the coach for continually letting it happen, Zaza wasn't signed to chase Brandon Jennings around the court every minute he is in the game.

At least Zaza is shooting 53% this series. Evans is shooting 35%, and Crawford is shooting 32%. Zaza hasn't single-handedly contributed enormously to lose a game like Crawford did last night, and Evans the night before. Zaza has played maybe 12 minutes this entire series where the game was within reach, so it's not like he has much of an impact on the outcome, He gives his 7 minutes last night, fouls Brandon Jennings hard, goes 1-1, gets his 3 & 3.

What's funny, is that if Zaza got 18 shots last night, I can almost guarantee that he would have made more than 4 OF THEM.

Stop picking on the goofy Euro because the coach is too stupid to keep him off Jennings every defensive play.

Edited by Colin

Really he had 21 points on 50% shooting in game 3 so much for no one knowing where to find him . I couldve sworn I also saw him play some pretty good defense on Jennings in the 3rd quarter.

Everyones played poorly trying to cover up the game 5 stinker by saying someone played well over a week ago is as ridiculous as it gets .

We had a 9 pt lead with 4 minute left and its all Jamals fault that we lost it and blew the game . You guys are hilarious in the search for someone to blame .

Its all jamals fault that Delfino went off in the 4th game

and it certainly is all jamals fault that in game 3 we were down double digits before he even came into the game .

Crawford shoulders some of blame but his play is not nearly as big of a problem as the fact that our starters cant compete with there starters. Everyone has to pick it up now because everyone is failing to get the job done . With all the talk of the possible locker room issues and no one showing up for Crawfords ceremony there is apparently far more going on that people are willing to say . But if all 7 of our top 7 dontshow up to play we wont win this series .

Zaza and Rand Mo showed up. :clap: