• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will our "star" show up tonight?

HawkWeisErrr

No not really but we still won.

I just can't understand why some people have such a bone to pick with Joe. He had a bad night shooting the ball BUT he didn't let it effect the other aspects of his game. He only had 2 turnovers to go with 6 assist. He also owned Salmons tonight with his defense. There is more to his game than scoring. He can still be very productive for this team even when his shot is off. You can't say that for everyone.

• Like 2

C- offensive game from JJ tonight.

I thought he was going to put up a big number after making his first 3 shots. But then he proceeded to miss his next 16 out of 20 shots. When he's running that cold, he has to find a way to get to the FT line. He needs to work out with Paul Pierce this summer, and pick his brain on how to draw fouls.

The stat line is solid: 22 pts - 5 rebs - 6 asst . . . but it was definitely a C to C- offensive game for JJ.

His defense was on point though. Salmons was a non factor tonight. He just needs to turn that 8 - 24 FG, 4 - 4 FT, 22 pt game . . into 8 - 21 FG, 8 - 8 FT, 26 pt game . . . if he's going to be that aggressive on offense.

• Like 1

I just can't understand why some people have such a bone to pick with Joe. He had a bad night shooting the ball BUT he didn't let it effect the other aspects of his game. He only had 2 turnovers to go with 6 assist. He also owned Salmons tonight with his defense. There is more to his game than scoring. He can still be very productive for this team even when his shot is off. You can't say that for everyone.

He knows that. That's why he didn't have anything to say in the first 4 games of the series. I'm just happy that his boy Jamal Crawford finally showed up tonight. We definitely needed Crawford with JJ being off.