• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just saw Nightmare on Elm Street

Wurider05

It actually was a very good movie. I actually like it better than the original. The reason why Freddy is after the children is better explained. The new Freddy is sinister as hell.

The only problem that I had with the movie was the fact that the characters that played the teenagers look like they are in their mid- swenties easily.

It actually was a very good movie. I actually like it better than the original. The reason why Freddy is after the children is better explained. The new Freddy is sinister as hell.

The only problem that I had with the movie was the fact that the characters that played the teenagers look like they are in their mid- swenties easily.

You're the only one that Iv'e seen that has liked it. Anyone I've seen comment on it from normal people to critics thought it was a pile of s***. Which giving how poorly the new Friday the 13th turned out, that's the most likely situation. It looks like a typical MTV edited jump scare movie with people that look a lot older than they supposed to be.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I wouldn't say that I liked it but I didn't dislike it either. Haley was GREAT in his role as Freddy (as good as a replacement could have been), even though I didn't like how they did his make up. The movie was fairly predictable and I didn't really care about any of the characters and there really wasn't much of a surprise to throw you off anywhere but it was good for jump scares and taking a girl to that kind of movie can be enjoyable. The "normal" people on IMDB have given it a 5.8 rating thus far and I expect that it will drop some from there but I'd say that it's a pretty fair rating. I liked the Friday the 13th remake a lot more but I still enjoyed seeing Nightmare in the theater.