• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Round 2 Hawks vs Magic predictions

tremor

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say Hawks in 7 games.

Each season does as little as is needed to keep his job. But now he wants to get new contract and IMO it means he needs to go beyond expectations.

Magic are deeper but when our top guys play well we can beat anyone.

The homer in me says we win in 7. but then again i'm a homer, and see everything in red and blue tinted glasses with ATL written on the side.

if we could pull this off this would be one of if not the biggest series win in the past 30 years nique/ smitty/ johnson hawk generations.

3 votes on 4-2 for Atlanta? That's what I call homerism.

But that's logical:

3 years ago - no playoffs

2 years ago - 1st round exit

last year - 2nd round exit

this year - ?

If I was a betting man, which I am not, I would bet the Magic win the series 4-2. That would satisfy my realistic expectations for a competive 2nd round playoff matchupvs. a team that is straight up better then this Hawks team. Anyting better is gravey in this fan's eyes.

Of course the Hawks team cannot think like a fan at all.

If the Hawks get swept again then I will be pretty pissed. That would make the Hawks last 3 showings in the 2nd round all 4 game sweeps:

98 team was swept in 4 games by the Knicks

09 team was swept in 4 games by the Cavs.

10 team vs the Magic ?

Edited by coachx

I say ORL 4-1. Maybe, maybe 4-2 ORL.

ORL is just a superior team. We have too many negatives to overcome to consistently beat a much better opponent in ORL:

1) Average at best coaching

2) Inconsistent play among our top players

3) Lack of focus and energy at times (especially the malaise they show on the road)

4) Bad matchups (D Howard, Hawks' terrible perimeter and 3 pt shooting D--things ORL is good at)

5) No bench

I say if we are going to win this thing hawks in 4-2. we dont want to face this team in a game 7!, there is no doubt the refs will be against us to lose that game if we take the magic to 7 games. Im likeing the hawks confidence after these last 2 wins! It's really bringing them togeather and I think we really have a chance to steal game 1 unexpectedly! Go Hawks!

I don't understand how someone realistically can say that the hawks are going to win agianst Orlando in 7 games. The magic have been dominating the hawks all season except for one game. The hawks are not a good road playoff team, and it will be tough for the hawks to win a game in Orlando. The hawks don't play with a lot of energy. How do you only score 71 points in a playoff game? You can not lose by 43. That's just embarrassing. The bobcats had more fight then the hawks.

I don't understand how someone realistically can say that the hawks are going to win agianst Orlando in 7 games. The magic have been dominating the hawks all season except for one game. The hawks are not a good road playoff team, and it will be tough for the hawks to win a game in Orlando. The hawks don't play with a lot of energy. How do you only score 71 points in a playoff game? You can not lose by 43. That's just embarrassing. The bobcats had more fight then the hawks.

Seems like every team in the playoffs other than the hawks have fight. I like watching the Magic play, but when it comes to them playing the hawks I'll watch a quarter or two because they just don't look like an NBA team. I've never seen teams that don't run offensive plays man it's dreadful at times. I wish they can make a game worth watching but I doubt it. Orlando by 25 on thursday :mad: