• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you're not being Bevetta'd, you're getting Rush'd...

Diesel

• Premium Member

It might just be me, but there are some incredibly obvious things that the refs are doing to swing the momentum of the Boston-Orlando series. I understand that they want more competitiveness, but last night was a damn shame.

It looks like Perk is going to be out for game 6. Can you say Game 7 in Orlando?

It might just be me, but there are some incredibly obvious things that the refs are doing to swing the momentum of the Boston-Orlando series. I understand that they want more competitiveness, but last night was a damn shame.

It looks like Perk is going to be out for game 6. Can you say Game 7 in Orlando?

If the NBA does not throw out BOTH technical fouls against Perkins I will jump on board with you.

I remember Mutumbo getting warnings about his elbows.............I don't see the refs warning Howard at all.

Never thought I would live to see the day where the Celtics were getting screwed by the refs. Man, Perk turned away from the dude, and sstill got t'ed up. I wonder what would have happened if he actually complained about the call...they better resend that trash.

• Moderators

Seems like there have been so many non-competitive series and games this year in the playoffs that they are 'fixing' that. Of course the Magic are damn good.

Off topic but watching the Magic makes me wonder, would Reddick have seen the floor on Woody's team? I'm thinking not.

They rescinded one of the Ts, but not the other.

2nd game in a row that a game changing ref decision gets revised. Game 4, which ended up tied and went to overtime, they upgraded a Howard foul to flagrant. Now, in a game that ended up tied in regulation, free throws and possession sure change things. And the thing is, it's not that the ref didn't see that elbow. He just chose to call it a foul and not a flagrant.

Yesterday, they compound the problem.

I guess when each additional playoff game brings in a bit over 2 million dollars, the incentive is there to help the underdog.

Nothing surprises me anymore about the NBA. There's the infamous inaugural draft lottery, the fact that they continue to do the lottery off camera with only officials and company men for one of the shadiest private companies in the United States in Ernst and Young. The unlikelihood that Tim Donaghy was some simple rogue official. The record of Danny Crawford vs the Mavs, Kings/Lakers, Bucks/Sixers, SPurs/Suns, etc.