• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Goran Dragic

oldorder

Now I mainly read on here and dont post much, I simply dont know enough about basketball to get into any kind of in depth argument. However I was thinking that we should try to acquire Goran Dragic from Phoenix. He is a prototype PG, he has great court vision, can pass the ball well, and get's to the basket well. Steve Nash will be with the Suns for at least two more years, and dragic will be sitting the bench for that time. Phoenix knows that he is a great player so they wont give him up terribly cheap. So how about this we give them Teauge and Marvin for Dragic. What do yall think?

Dragic is the future in Phoenix, he's not going no where.

• Premium Member

Now I mainly read on here and dont post much, I simply dont know enough about basketball to get into any kind of in depth argument. However I was thinking that we should try to acquire Goran Dragic from Phoenix. He is a prototype PG, he has great court vision, can pass the ball well, and get's to the basket well. Steve Nash will be with the Suns for at least two more years, and dragic will be sitting the bench for that time. Phoenix knows that he is a great player so they wont give him up terribly cheap. So how about this we give them Teauge and Marvin for Dragic. What do yall think?

a little too much of a freelancer for me but he is certainly better than anything we have now. Relax and don't worry worry about your bball knowledge. Hell anything is better than the ghost town that this joint has been of late.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

A player much in the same mold is Ricky Rubio. I wonder what it would take to pry him away from Minny. He will not be available until 2011 but he sure would generate a lot of interest locally. Guarantee every home game is sold out if Rubio is in Atlanta. Having really good foreign players on your team opens you up to a whole new fan base.

A player much in the same mold is Ricky Rubio. I wonder what it would take to pry him away from Minny. He will not be available until 2011 but he sure would generate a lot of interest locally. Guarantee every home game is sold out if Rubio is in Atlanta. Having really good foreign players on your team opens you up to a whole new fan base.

Rubio is not on the market and he won't sell out the arena.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

• Premium Member

Rubio is not on the market and he won't sell out the arena.

i don't know. Rubio would excite a demographic that the Hawks desperately need.