• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin and Bibby/ one of the two

Brotha2ThaNite

What do you think about this? Richard Jefferson opted out of his contract with the Spurs so they will be in the market for a SF...we trade them Marvin and Bibby for Tony Parker (don't know if salaries work) and we bring back Chillz ...I know their are concerns with TP being injured but he is not playing International ball this summer so he shouldn't have those nagging injuries next year...

OR we can trade them Chillz and Bibby for TP, plus whatever fillers needed to make numbers match.

No one wants Marvin, and even fewer would want Bibby. Bibby's leadership at the PG position (along with zero trade value) will probably keep him from being traded this season. Better wait until he becomes an expiring contract at the end of the season if I recall correctly.

However, if we bring back Chillz, Marvin MAY, MAY be moved. But again, he has such little trade value. That is the only way I see Marvin moved.

No one wants Marvin, and even fewer would want Bibby. Bibby's leadership at the PG position (along with zero trade value) will probably keep him from being traded this season. Better wait until he becomes an expiring contract at the end of the season if I recall correctly.

Totally agree.

Sale high......not low.

Bibby's expiring contract should be in demand next year.

Crawford and Mo are the pieces we can get value for once the free agency dust settles.

I think Marvin's game will take a big step foward with the iso offense cut down. Hopefully his stock improves and his play warrants his contract.

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Bib-bye!

But not until we see what we're getting out of Teague when the season starts. I do have a sneaking suspicion the team will warm to Bibby moving into a coaching/player development role a la T-Lue.

~lw3

Bibby's gotta go how many of you guys were tired of seeing him on the bench in fourth quarters with a towel on his head and doin what he does best SITTING, whether its on defense or on the bench Bibby is turning into an old man who's still stuck in his Kings days we can't be havin that