• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When do you think the blockbuster trade will be announced?

Joker

Does this make you want to buy season tickets more so than before?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dude we can sign a C in FA..

Like I stated before I deleted it, we are looking specifically at a player but he is not a G.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

This thread is for power players going to Atlanta, not role players, someone just made a trading Marvin thread to GS.

for who Marvin and bibby? Unless it's Beidrinis I'm not interested in any other big man that they have..

Ditto. If this happened then ASG have answered my request from the previous 4 seasons. I have always thought that Biendrins is a perfect match for our whole at the 5 spot. If this is the case, could we then sign Felton as well? I am not sure how much cap space we would save with this move but if we can get a pg in FA that would be a great move. Guess this means that Chill stays.

lol, u can forget the hawks getting a BIG star back in return, Chris Paul is not coming here..

Who said it was just CP3? There are other players in the NBA.

Ditto. If this happened then ASG have answered my request from the previous 4 seasons. I have always thought that Biendrins is a perfect match for our whole at the 5 spot. If this is the case, could we then sign Felton as well? I am not sure how much cap space we would save with this move but if we can get a pg in FA that would be a great move. Guess this means that Chill stays.

omg if someone mentions felton again im going to shoot them. tell me why felton is so appealing to you? hes just another bibby hell no