• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Few interesting tweets from Bob Rathbun

johnnyde

http://twitter.com/hawksvoice

Augustine might be a sleeper big for fall camp. First game in Vegas is Monday night. Sergiy Gladyr can shoot it. Never can have enough!

about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific

6-10 James Augustine is in camp (former ORL). played in OSL Friday morning and got here to practice last night. I like that.

Pape Sy is a ways away..but plays hard! My goodness. They went 2.5 hours and he had plenty left in the tank. appears to be a combo 1/2.

Jordan Crawford is an impressive shooter...easy stroke from NBA 3pt range..Jeff Teague has hit the weights, and is playing with confidence.

Just back from Hawks summer league practice...very efficient and well-run by Coach Drew and staff. (Welcome Lester Connor!)

Augustine might be a sleeper big for fall camp. First game in Vegas is Monday night. Sergiy Gladyr can shoot it. Never can have enough!

6-10 James Augustine is in camp (former ORL). played in OSL Friday morning and got here to practice last night. I like that.

Pape Sy is a ways away..but plays hard! My goodness. They went 2.5 hours and he had plenty left in the tank. appears to be a combo 1/2.

Jordan Crawford is an impressive shooter...easy stroke from NBA 3pt range..Jeff Teague has hit the weights, and is playing with confidence.

Just back from Hawks summer league practice...very efficient and well-run by Coach Drew and staff. (Welcome Lester Connor!)

Can't wait to see the guys

We desperately need another three point shooter and if Jordan can be that it would help alot. And can Gladyr become a Korver type.

Like to hear that Teague has hit the weights. He needed that.

Well I don't know Doc...hitting the weights is fine if you are a borderline cornerback who wants to transition to safety/nickel. Personally, I would prefer he hit the jumpshots (and worked on a higher release point). Don't get me wrong...getting stronger is a positive...but skills and decision-making are what I worry about with Teague.

(at least he isn't taking Philosophy 303).