• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we need a cheap outside shooter

clicklandshopping

FWIW - His rookie of the year form was terrible. Check out the advanced stats - he was awful.

He he!!! I know, but I see him as a lesser version of JJ Reddick. Let him play 10 to 12 mins a game and let him shot the ball. Plus, I see him working well in the Motion offense we have now. I saw Kobe talking about him and he said Adam needs to do what he does best and that is score the ball. He also said the team can help him on the defensive end.

I know he doesn't play much D, but if the Lakers traded for him, I don't see why we wouldn't pay him to come here. He would be very cheap and maybe get back to his rookie of the year form.

Morrison?? :lol6:

I forgot that he even existed.

i know we give Marvin a hard time , but imagine if he was as bad as Morrison as a top 3 pick :shock11:

I'll pass.He's not any better than Luke Jackson right now

I know he doesn't play much D, but if the Lakers traded for him, I don't see why we wouldn't pay him to come here. He would be very cheap and maybe get back to his rookie of the year form.

FYI, the Lakers only picked him up as salary filler to get rid of Radmonovics horrendous contract. They didn't really see him as a prize but rather a salary dump piece.

He can catch and shoot, but has NO ability to create his own shot. Number 1,000,001 that could shoot the lights out in college, but can't get a shot off in the league.

Sometimes the faster pace of the game can throw off shooters as well.

I used to think I could shoot, too 'till I tried to do open run against Jason kid and the PG from Laney College (local JC). Found myself outta gas, ankles broke, and shot an airball. The next day I went back to that Gym, I just ran on the treadmill. Ha!