• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you feel about Shaq Oneal on the hawks?

JTB

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wanted to know how yall think towards Shaq being here and had 1 or 2 Q's about Marvin! Thanks for your time!

PS.....................SORRY if topic looks misleading!

Edited by JTB

Sorry, too many flawed question and simplistic answers for me to take part in such a poll.

Question 1 is dependent on what wing we can find for the LLE or part of the MLE. I personally think Damien Wilkens can give us good prodeuction for the LLE and that would make it a good move for the Hawks. Just my opinion.

Question 2 is also based on what wing we get.

Question 3 is impossible for any of us to answer who have not been in a locker room after game with Shaq.

Of course Marvin has potential inder Drew.

Of course Shaw can function in Drew's offense.

Of course Shaq WANTS to start but that doesn't mean he has to or will. What NBA player, who has alwayse been a starter, does not want to start ?

Edited by coachx

Sorry, too many flawed question and simplistic answers for me to take part in such a poll.

Question 1 is dependent on what wing we can find for the LLE or part of the MLE. I personally think Damien Wilkens can give us good prodeuction for the LLE and that would make it a good move for the Hawks. Just my opinion.

Wow. I forgot about Damien Wilkins, I remember when he droped 40 on us couple years ago.

Question 2 is also based on what wing we get.

Question 3 is impossible for any of us to answer who have not been in a locker room after game with Shaq.

Of course Marvin has potential inder Drew.

Of course Shaw can function in Drew's offense.

Of course Shaq WANTS to start but that doesn't mean he has to or will. What NBA player, who has alwayse been a starter, does not want to start ?