• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Since we're being cheap....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Don't get me wrong, I agree that we should at least spend the mid level exception on a guy like Shaq but i don't agree with the spend whatever it takes approach. That is just an unrealistic approach. I am just as entertained by this group as I am a Championship type team because these guys were raised as Hawks. I think a guy by the name of Isaiah tried to buy a team in New York. Didn't work out too well there did it?

Well, that guy named Isiah's problem wasn't what he spent. His problem was what he traded for and traded away.

He traded for Eddy Curry.

He traded for Marbury

He traded for Randolph.

Those were the two worst things he did in NY.

Now, he made signing mistakes like Jerome James and Jared Jeffries (I think I.T. had some infatuation with JJ = Probably wanted Joe Johnson too).

But his biggest mistakes came in trades.

Hell, everybody liked him drafting Lee, Robinson, Frye, and even Balkman.

• Premium Member

Well, that guy named Isiah's problem wasn't what he spent. His problem was what he traded for and traded away.

He traded for Eddy Curry.

He traded for Marbury

He traded for Randolph.

Those were the two worst things he did in NY.

Now, he made signing mistakes like Jerome James and Jared Jeffries (I think I.T. had some infatuation with JJ = Probably wanted Joe Johnson too).

But his biggest mistakes came in trades.

Hell, everybody liked him drafting Lee, Robinson, Frye, and even Balkman.

What about Dallas, Indiana, Utah, Denver, Cleveland, Philly, Golden state, Clippers,Hornets etc have all spent money and have nothing to show for it!

• Moderators

You have a 3000 a month payment with normal stuff inside but if you want granite countertops then you would have a $3600 a month payment. I think then you would have to decide just how much you really wanted the granite countertops.

If we are talking about the filling out of the roster here then guys like Mario West, Joe Smith, Jason Collins and Randolph Morris aren't "normal stuff" where the next upgrade is to granite countertops. Those guys aspire to one day reach Target level for furniture.