• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody held our Bench back!

JTB

no im quite serious.....just like i have stated to someone else, we really have no other way to looking at things so we mine as well get these guys back and actually play them and see what they can do on the court instead of continuing to bi*** about what we dont have. its simple we gon have to make do with what we have and try playing these guys cause no stars look to be coming to ATL, so we play with what we got.

End thread...he was serious! :shake_puter: :brick wall:

man, bring us something better than Jason Colins and Joe Smith...and then we can have a discussion worthwhile.

i hope there is something better than collins or joe smith coming but thats looking like a ffantasy at the time the route the asg is going. so we have to just play what we got and give some players like collins and smith a oppurtunity on the court assuming they stay.

I can't blame this one on Woody. When we needed Jason Collins the most (against ORL) he played him. Heck he even played Randolph Morris. Would they have faired better with more time earlier in the year? I think that is a fair assumption but he played them when pushcame to shove.