• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about Krylo Fesenko

bigjmw84

He is 7-1 300 pounds and has played under Sloan for 3 years. I think Powell is best suited as a PF, but he can fill in at C from time to time, but we need a big body center that can develop into a player in the future, and Fesenko could be that potentially. The only thing is he's a RFA. With Jefferson, Milsap, and Okur, he might be able to slip from their fingers. If that doesn't work, we go for Shaq at the BAE

He doesn't meet any immediate need but looks good in the long term. Could possibly start in 2 years or so if he continues to improve. The problem is, this is probably what Utah is thinking and won't let him go too easily.

I followed the Jazz for 4 years when they had Ronnie Brewer. Fez is a hard nosed defensive center. Sloan always had good things to say about him. Its hard to crack a Sloan rotation but when he came in he played hard. Pick him up. Or Shaq. Or Mbenga. Or Blount. Just an actual center of any quality would increase ATL's number of true centers from zero to one. That in itself would be a massive improvement. Like driving a car on its rims and then upgrading to bald tires with wires sticking out. A major improvement.

I followed the Jazz for 4 years when they had Ronnie Brewer. Fez is a hard nosed defensive center. Sloan always had good things to say about him. Its hard to crack a Sloan rotation but when he came in he played hard. Pick him up. Or Shaq. Or Mbenga. Or Blount. Just an actual center of any quality would increase ATL's number of true centers from zero to one. That in itself would be a massive improvement. Like driving a car on its rims and then upgrading to bald tires with wires sticking out. A major improvement.