• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN pulls unflattering article on James behavior in Vegas

coachx

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/ESPN-yanks-unflattering-LeBron-James-story-072810?GT1=39002

Here is a tease:

Though constantly surrounded by an entourage of security, family and longtime friends, he was disappointed when a club offered him a male waiter, according to the article.

“I wish they’d have one of those girls with no panties do that instead of the guy,” he said as a waiter delivered another bottle of vodka.

Even fellow basketball players seemed shocked at James’ behavior.

In one nightclub, Boston Celtics forward Glen Davis walked past James’ group and surveyed the area “like a painting in a museum, soaking in the images of the go-go dancers…and the costumed man delivering bottles of champagne.”

Davis shook his head, and moved on.

Here is 1 of hundreds of responses to this article that I agree with 100%.

readytoblucky

7/29/2010 3:12:21 PMthere is no such thing as honest reporting any more, i would be embarrased to be a reporter in today's era. just report the truth and allow us fans to make our own conclusions

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

ESPN should simply hand over its programming duties to LRMR. These "specials" are all their ideas to enhance King James' PR (who allowed that nickname to stick, anyway???), and each idea blows up in their collective faces. Let's see if this "Behind the Velvet Rope" blog series ever makes the light of day, as The Worldwide Leader suggests the stories were simply not yet ready for prime time.

~lw3