• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bleacher Report blogpost: 30 Teams, 30 Days

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Not much we don't already know. Interesting poll results so far, though...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/428587-atlanta-hawks-30-teams-in-30-days

So the question is, how do you get over this hump? How do you advance past the second round for a legitimate shot at a championship run in a difficult Eastern Conference?

Re-signing Joe Johnson to $120 million over six years wasn't the answer I was looking for, but if that is what General Manager Rick Sund believes then to each his own.

Don't expect much to change with the Hawks lineup, but expect a better team than last year's. It might not show in the record if they don't win more than 53 games, but Atlanta can boast a young team that has won and is hungry for what they have strived the past two years for. The Hawks core continues to flourish with experience and if Joe Johnson can live up to that $120 million deal, then Atlanta just might be able to keep up with the powerhouse's of the Eastern Conference.

2010-'11 Prediction: 46-36

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Not much we don't already know. Interesting poll results so far, though...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/428587-atlanta-hawks-30-teams-in-30-days

~lw3

You can tell that this guy only knows as much about the Hawks as he can read in the box scores, on the stat sheets, and on the NBA transactions page. No signs of in-game insight, analysis of the team's in-game flaws, etc.

• Like 1

You can tell that this guy only knows as much about the Hawks as he can read in the box scores, on the stat sheets, and on the NBA transactions page. No signs of in-game insight, analysis of the team's in-game flaws, etc.

even so i can agree with his conclusion. better team, worse record. i still think we get to 50 however. 51-31 which isn't bad at all.