• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We can easily go 6-0

AUhawksfan

First off lets enjoy being first in our division! Who knows how long it will last.

You know we usually get a tough schedule to start the season but it's just the opposite this time around. We have some very winnable games:

Memphis - W

Philly - W

And our next 4 are Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, Minnesota. All games I think we should win. We also always seem to come out of the gate starting well as a team, so that said I doubt we hold onto the division lead for long after that.

• Premium Member

First back to back tomorrow. Another test for Larry Drew. In the past the Hawks have looked pretty terrible on back to backs so it will be interesting to see how the guys play. Good thing is that the starters have not logged big minutes at all so far, and the bench has been playing great. Hopefully we take care of business against a weak young Washington squad.

the hawks core being together for these last few years is always going to be a bonus for us. while other teams are trying to find each other, we already know who we are. that should show in close games. there should come a point in our developement as a team that we win when we are supposed to win, win when it can go either way, and win on nights we have no business winning. 57-25, anything less is a dissapointment in my eyes.

This is Basketball, it is never as easy as it seems.

Schedule is very favorable first half of season. Last two months is brutal. I think March we have only 3 road games. Unfortunately February we have only 4 home games. We better get off to hot start cause Feb could be ugly and many of the home games in March are vs top tier teams.

the hawks core being together for these last few years is always going to be a bonus for us. while other teams are trying to find each other, we already know who we are...

Agreed, plus we have a mutlitude of offensive options at this point. That's one reason I'm not all that upset with Marvin last night. I figured he'd have a semi-disappear game and he did....but he can just as easily come back tonight at home where he is more used to shooting and knock down those shots. As long as we keep passing the ball and play D I agree with a possible 6-0 start. After that - who knows?

• Admin

First off lets enjoy being first in our division! Who knows how long it will last.

You know we usually get a tough schedule to start the season but it's just the opposite this time around. We have some very winnable games:

Memphis - W

Philly - W

And our next 4 are Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, Minnesota. All games I think we should win. We also always seem to come out of the gate starting well as a team, so that said I doubt we hold onto the division lead for long after that.

take it one game at a time. Any team can beat any other team in the NBA