• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aaron Brookes might be available

There are rumblings in Houston that they are not happy with him so far this season. He is currently out with an ankle injury (4 weeks) and Ishmael Smith is doing a better job at running the point.

What would we hav to give up to get him? I think he is still on his rookie contract but will be a restricted free agent next year.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/chat.asp?chat_topics_id=1274&status=Inactive

• Premium Member

There are rumblings in Houston that they are not happy with him so far this season. He is currently out with an ankle injury (4 weeks) and Ishmael Smith is doing a better job at running the point.

What would we hav to give up to get him? I think he is still on his rookie contract but will be a restricted free agent next year.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/chat.asp?chat_topics_id=1274&status=Inactive

Hi Bill! I personally don't see Brooks wearing a rockets uniform at the start of next season. He is a good scorer but he is a liability on defense. Plus, his score first mentality detriments the team's offense.

If this is true, then there's a reason why they are shopping him. If Teague were a 20 point PG, we'd all be happy, but not if it meant that he kilt the offense.

Hi Bill! I personally don't see Brooks wearing a rockets uniform at the start of next season. He is a good scorer but he is a liability on defense. Plus, his score first mentality detriments the team's offense.

If this is true, then there's a reason why they are shopping him. If Teague were a 20 point PG, we'd all be happy, but not if it meant that he kilt the offense.

Yep, plus Brooks to due for an extension. I stick with letting Teague develop than getting Brooks.