• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get Vick

Swatguy

• Moderators

As someone who rooted hard for Vick for years, let me be the first on this thread to say "no way in #*$&" should we sacrifice our stud QB and RB combo who have led us to a better record than either the Eagles or the Vikings for someone who crapped all over the Falcons franchise. Flipping off the fans....killing dogs....not even trying hard... He doesn't deserve a second chance in Atlanta.

I can enjoy seeing him taking his talent to the next level but I couldn't stomache him coming back to Atlanta given what we have going with this franchise and how Vick's attention-drawing status and questionable judgment wouldn't remotely fit that mold.

I wish it had worked out in Atlanta but Vick burned that bridge himself.

At a season tickets holders meeting some guy asked Arthur Blank if there was any chance he would get Vick again. The entire crowd booed him for the question and Arthur said, matter of factly, that Michael Vick would never be a Falcon again. He went on to talk talk about the obvious reasons why.

I enjoyed watching Vick play on Monday night but that does not mean I want him back on the Falcons.

I would never trade 10 years of Ryan for 5 years of Peterson.

Edited by coachx