• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Mavs

tomac

Who's watching? Josh looks pretty good so far. Our guards need to attack the zone with the dribble drive a little more.

Josh has me in awe with his play of late still, I've lost all hope that I've had in Marvin, and Joe really needs to give up the tough guy antics... his hand is the most taped up and gloved I've ever seen on a player, sit out a few games.

• Premium Member

Marvin has gone from somewhat promising in 2008 to average in 2009 to downright bad in 2010. We should trade that guy as soon as possible while we can still get anything for him.

Jamal Crawford's play this year has been an abomination, and Joe Johnson is proving all of his critics pretty much right so far.

Josh Smith along with Horford are the only legitimately great pieces we have.

Edited by Atlantaholic

• Premium Member

The Hawks are getting absolutely nothing from the bench. They are 1-11 from the field so far.

Hawks are also losing the battle of the boards.

Of course they get nothing from the bench. Crawford HAS TO SHOOT ALL THE BALLS THAT GO HS WAY. It's ridiculous. I say trade this guy ASAP, Along with Marvin. :help wanted3:

Give some room for Baby Craw to grow.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

Zaza is such an oaf. He can't hold onto the ball and he can't play D. He is just a waste.

Zaza's D is fine, why he guarded 2 guys at one point in this game while Jeff Teague looked on and tied his shoe laces. seriously, Zaza pachullia is the least of this team's problems. I guess we'd be better off with Collins getting those minutes? Give me a break.