• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh vs. Knicks

hawkshomer

This is the way Josh is supposed to play. Last night's game was his best in many days.

If he played like that all the time, Hawks would have fewer loses and Josh would have

far fewer complaints.

GO HAWKS!! :line dance:

This is the way Josh is supposed to play. Last night's game was his best in many days.

If he played like that all the time, Hawks would have fewer loses and Josh would have

far fewer complaints.

GO HAWKS!! :line dance:

I absolutely 100% agree. He did all the right things. If he could consistently play like that we would be a much better team. I really hope something will click with him and he will see the difference in his play in this game vs. his play in the Bucks game.

• Premium Member

I hope he played that well cause he realized he's not a jump shooter and his team needs a post presence. Stick with it now Josh!

The Hawks desparately need a low post presence and Josh shoved last night that he can do that. One of the main problems with the Hawks is they need a PG to control things on the offensvive end of the court. They lost the game in Milwaukee because the right players didnt get the ball in the right situations and the offense fell apart. Same thing started hapening last night when the Knicks were down over 20 points, the Hawks started floundering around with their shot selection and things started falling apart, if we had a floor general PG this would not happen.

Steve Nash is the best answer IMO.

Edited by Vol4ever

He used his post game to set up his jumper then he did something we rarely see, he drew the defense out with his jumper and still drove to the basket. Most other occasions he would of shot it anyway but last night he played smart basketball. I had his count at around 4 jumpers total for the night which is something we all can live with as long as he's doing the dirty work.

• Like 1