• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[I want to see a trade of] Brooks to Atlanta

Diesel

• Premium Member

I've been seeing this everywhere.

Brooks is gone. This is not a trade post, my trade for Brooks is in the trade forum. This is really a question. What kind of PG will work for us?

Brooks is a shoot first PG who can score but doesn't have the BBIQ to be a great passer (according to fans). He's a guy that got 20/5 last year but this year, was showed up by my boy Lowry. I would say that Brooks is the second coming of Bibby. With less Pick and roll experience. Some say that Brooks is just an OG. BUT... is this what our offense requires? We have plenty of ball handlers, is it that we're searching for a shooter at the 1?

So questions:

1. How do you envision this team with Brooks?

2. How do you envision this team with Andre Miller?

3. How do you envision this team with Nash?

4. How do you envision this team if we named Teague the starter for the rest of the season?

Too bad we couldn't have gotten Lowry!!

• Premium Member

uggh, I hate when people make deceptive thread titles....

not right man....very misleading

add a "?" to the end of that title

Edited by NineOhTheRino

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210686/Brooks_Suspended_After_Walking_Off_Court

The Rockets have suspended Aaron Brooks after he walked off the court in the fourth quarter on Saturday night.

Brooks was taken out of Saturday's overtime win against the Grizzlies with 6:45 left in the fourth quarter, but instead of heading to the bench, went to the locker room.

A one-game suspension is customary in such situations.

Houston coach Rick Adelman indicated that Brooks was not injured. Asked where Brooks had gone, Adelman said, “I don’t know. I don’t know. You’d have to ask him.”

Brooks is having a rough season and really wants to play in his contract year. He could probably be had for very little.