• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Drew

Swatguy

The Hawks have the worst bench in the NBA. Who are you going to bench the starters for??

That's a question for the man who said he was going to do it.

And if he makes a change it will probably just be Evans for Marvin. He won't bench anyone else.

I am believing he (coach Drew) is not the best/right guy for this group. Either he is to be replaced or players to be traded. Otherwise we all are wasting our time expecting this group to be more than mediocre when it matters.

they r gonna make a trade... have too

we all already know this teams goin nowhere as is

I think the ASG & Sund are the real problem. Drew is here & this team is as it is cuz of them.

True. Drew didn't hire himself. I suspect some of BK's decisions were not his. I believe many things he wanted to do Gearon and company did not allow him to do. I would not be surprised if Marvin and Sheldon were actually Gearon's picks. This ownership Is the blame here.

• Admin

Let's not completely overreact here. The team has been playing well but lately yes we have been kinda falling apart.

What we really need to do is focus on taking it to the hole and Josh and AL spending more time in the post. We are a jump shooting team and when we are off it kills us.

A change does need to made...we do need a pg that can defend more then anything. I was thinking before that a center is most needed but it is the a pg that can defend.