• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks is big news on the trade boards everywhere.

Diesel

I think that part of your post is the key Buzzard. I really don't think the Nuggets are a "blow it totally up and rebuild" type franchise. I lived out in Denver for half a dozen years and they have a pretty solid franchise with a pretty solid fan base.

My guess is that they are grudgingly willing to move Melo, but want to get the most for that asset they can so they can stay competitve.

I am with you on this. Denver does not like being a lottery team. My guess is if Nene is moved to Houston it will be for a package that nets them Brooks or Lowry, Gortat, and Budinger. Something along those lines or as rumored also, some sort of a three team trade involving Nene.

It's gonna take a bold move like Horford/Jamal if you want to get a pg like DWill. Probably have to give up a 1st too.

Deron/Joe/Marvin/Josh/Okur wouldnt be a bad consilation prize for losing Al imo. And btw, I think Dwill could bring out the BEST in Josh. Marvin too. But Horford is "untouchable" so this is irrelevant. Ha.

Edited by terrell

If I were to do a trade for DWill, it would be something like

Deron & AK for JJ, Marvin, Teague... I think they'd at least think about it because they would still be contenders for years to come and AK is an expiring they weren't planning on keeping anyway.

Deron could then unleash the beasts that Horford and Josh could be.

• Premium Member

I don't like the Boss being coveted by Utah, but if that's what if takes, so be it. DWill would be our savior. Just make sure we ship Marvin for Millsap as well and I would make it.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4mw2q77 + 2 ATL 1st

Edited by BrazilianHawk