• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andre Miller deal with Portland

Everyone is talking about Devin Harris, Sessions, Aaron Brooks. I think Andre is a better fit than all of them. He is available and I'm guessing Portland asking price isn't as much as we would have to give up for the rest of those guys previously mentioned. Miller knows how to run a team and he would be able to get everyone on our team involved. He would be perfect for the playoffs, he has a lot of fire still left in him. Not only that but he has a non guaranteed contract for 2011-2012. Thoughts?

Andre Miller is not a good fit for this team, he pounds the ball in the halfcourt and he is too old too push and grow with the team. He is the definition of stopgap player. So, that's probably what we get something like Miller or Sessions a band-aid instead of real progress like Harris or Felton

Andre Miller is not a good fit for this team, he pounds the ball in the halfcourt and he is too old too push and grow with the team. He is the definition of stopgap player. So, that's probably what we get something like Miller or Sessions a band-aid instead of real progress like Harris or Felton

Harris is Jason Terry II. Another chucker. He can't be worth much if he was traded for a worn out Jason Kidd.

I am not understanding this Sessions hate. How is Sessions a stop gap? He is younger and has more potential than all of the above. And can be had cheaper.

Edited by GameTime

• Premium Member

I am not understanding this Sessions hate. How is Sessions a stop gap? He is younger and has more potential than all of the above. And can be had cheaper.

I'm with you. The guy is playing out of this world the last month or so and, though it may be a fluke, the guy is only 24 years old which is a very reasonable age for him to finally start coming into his own. It's not like this is happening out of nowhere either the guy had shown flashes while in Milwaukee. People will say he is doing it on a bad team, but that logic doesn't hold water considering the one position that doesn't benefit from playing on a poor team is the PG who depends on other players for his assists. Obviously the guy has holes in his game but if the asking price is Teague and Mo Evans and a first round pick (which will be in the 20's) then we would be freaking daffy not to take it.