• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Twitter rumblings about Sessions...

ryandauwalker

Sessions is garbage. He could not even start in Minny when there was no pressure. Every team he has ever played on was a loser. He is a loser and will be a waste of time and he cost too much. We are adding another Zaza. A guy that Sunds dumb arse thinks he is getting a bargain for that will prove that assumption wrong. Zaza and Sessions will be making almost $9 million next year, wanna know how much Harris makes? $9 million. That's how you F up your cap "DumbSundofaGM".

Sessions is garbage. He could not even start in Minny when there was no pressure. Every team he has ever played on was a loser. He is a loser and will be a waste of time and he cost too much. We are adding another Zaza. A guy that Sunds dumb arse thinks he is getting a bargain for that will prove that assumption wrong. Zaza and Sessions will be making almost $9 million next year, wanna know how much Harris makes? $9 million. That's how you F up your cap "DumbSundofaGM".

No need to copy your same post and put it into another thread.

Sessions has played well this year (19 PER), and he's only 24 years old so it's not near as accurate to pull old data.

Combining Sessions' good contract with Zaza's bad one doesn't make Sessions bad. And compare it to somebody who's a bargain. Well done.

No need to copy your same post and put it into another thread.

Sessions has played well this year (19 PER), and he's only 24 years old so it's not near as accurate to pull old data.

Combining Sessions' good contract with Zaza's bad one doesn't make Sessions bad. And compare it to somebody who's a bargain. Well done.

No need for you to be so concerned about what I post I am not into posting things with foul language or to promote racial tension. Nothing that I am doing is unrelated to basketball and the Hawks. Session is garbage and that is how you mess up the cap. Every Zaza, Sessions type that you pay $4 million adds up. Mess with garbage it will get in your eyes.

do the knicks even have any tradeable pieces left?????????

Well they apparently want to deal for another C, no idea who they'd move though... All they really have is Fields (who they don't really want to move) and Kelenna Azubuike's expiring contract.

I have no idea what their draft pick situation is like, but that could also be an option.

Edited by WakaFlocka

Well they apparently want to deal for another C, no idea who they'd move though... All they really have is Fields (who they don't really want to move) and Kelenna Azubuike's expiring contract.

I have no idea what their draft pick situation is like, but that could also be an option.

I'll answer that for you.

*ahem*

They have none.

Could the same be said about Devin Harris? He didn't play much in Dallas and has only been good on a bad team in NJ.