• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those that hated giving up our first round draft pick

DeacKillsaDevil

thats a bad trade for the clippers not because of the 1st round pick but because mo williams is not a true point guard like bdiddy. I dont think a mo williams and eric gordon backcourt wont work out.

I dont pay attention to draft prospects much but is the 2011 draft gonna be weaker than the 2010 draft???

Edited by yungsta

thats a bad trade for the clippers not because of the 1st round pick but because mo williams is not a true point guard like bdiddy. I dont think a mo williams and eric gordon backcourt wont work out.

I dont pay attention to draft prospects much but is the 2011 draft gonna be weaker than the 2010 draft???

Yes, that is what they are saying....there is no sure-fire star in this draft like John Wall was last year and no big with the promise of D. Favors.

The mystery man in the draft is the 7 foot Euro player that tried to sign with Kentucky but the NCAA would not allow it b/c in Europe there is an under 18 "semi pro" league he played in.

Edited by coachx

This trade was not done for basketball "sense." It was done for $$ "cents."

The Clippers can.....and probably will opt out of Mo Williams contract next year.

That would save them $13 mill if they had held on to Baron Davis.

The Clippers are known for trading players away to save money.

The Clippers can.....and probably will opt out of Mo Williams contract next year.

Yeah probably not a bad move on their part they have Bledsoe and he isn't too bad. Plus it has to be hard to give 13m to a guy who comes into the season completely out of shape.

Williams ETO and option are both his to make but the deal will save ~5mil annually over the life of their contracts.

• Premium Member

this is not the NFL were losing a 3rd rnd pick is huge. Hawks would have just selected another shoot-first PG that can't shoot anyway. I'm more concerned with the misinformation.

He's not a true PG. He's a SG playing PG.

Edited by NineOhTheRino