• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where are the Bibby rumors coming from?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Heard the talking heads on 790 talking about rumors of Bibby being hard to play with and stories about him arriving late to games. Anyone else hearing this?

"Hard to play with" could simply mean it was hard to cover Bibby's sorry defense each and every night. On offense its harder to play with a PG who cannot create off the dribble for others. It means everyone else has to work a little harder for their buckets.

As far arriving late to games that could be smoke.....Who kows ?

Bibby was often times credited with staying late after practice to work on his jumper though.

Edited by coachx

I doubt we would have heard anything in regards to Bibby being hard to play with or him arriving late. if he didn't basically throw everyone under the bus with his remarks yesterday. I am pretty sure MC let the team know what Bibby said. Even MC had a "huh" reply when he read about Bibby remarks. :read: :rtfm:

"Hard to play with" could simply mean it was hard to cover Bibby's sorry defense each and every night. On offense its harder to play with a PG who cannot create off the dribble for others. It means everyone else has to work a little harder for their buckets.

As far arriving late to games that could be smoke.....Who kows ?

Bibby was often times credited with staying late after practice to work on his jumper though.

Why was he staying late to work on his jumper? He should have been doing defensive drills and working on his lateral quickness.

• Like 1

The story goes that during last years playoffs(not sure which series) , Bibby showed up just 40 minutes before tip off. They have buses that leave beginning 4 hours before tip off then every half hour. He was the only one not there.

• Premium Member

I hope Bibby plays well. It would be a shame for him to pass up all that cheddar for nothing.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Why would u want him to play well and help the Heat. Hello we need them to lose.

I hope they lose but I still want Bibbs to perform well.

• Premium Member

Indeed, hope he gets embarrassed. Sorry Bibby.

he sure looks good so far. Seems to be enjoying not being left on a island.

So Bibby felt disrespected by us?

In a report Wednesday, Bibby said the Hawks disrespected him by not telling him earlier that he could potentially be traded. On Feb. 23, the day Bibby was traded, the team informed Bibby before he was to leave for the game that he was involved in a potential trade and had him stay at the hotel rather than accompany the team to the arena.
Edited by Frenzy