• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Magic overcome 24 point deficit and beat Heat

gsuteke

• Premium Member

Heat has to be the dumbest 4th quarter teams in the NBA. I'm watching thinking "Why is Bron not driving the ball!" Honesty, they take more dumb late-game jumpers than the Hawks.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

None of the Heat's problems are on the court. Their problem is they have a 5 time NBA champion coach eating popcorn and yucking it up in the stands while a video coordinator struggles mightily. Basketball isn't rocket science by a long shot. Defense wins, and Pat Riley helped set a standard for rugged defense. He's wasting a two-time MVP and Finals MVP by allowing them to be coached by someone they don't even respect, no matter how much they say they do. It's ridiculous.

Riley will only step in when he knows the team is a surefire championship contender. I've said it since the beginning that the Heat are not likely to win a ring this year but in the upcoming years once they've gelled and been able to bring in better quality role players and buy better quality draft picks that they'd be a problem. Riley is not going to waste part of his 60's going through the growing pains of this team but will have no problem stepping in once they've made a ECF or Finals just like he did ole' Stan Van.

Heat has to be the dumbest 4th quarter teams in the NBA. I'm watching thinking "Why is Bron not driving the ball!" Honesty, they take more dumb late-game jumpers than the Hawks.

Actually from the few plays I say late, Bron did sorta halfheartedly try to drive some but backed out when doubled (plus there is that Dwight guy in the middle for ORL).

Wade made a couple drives and basically just ran into the ORL defender (and of course got the call)...I hate when the refs do that.

To me, it is obvious this team still has massive ego problems.

Second time in a week they are down by 3 down the stretch. Who do they have taking the 3?

Miller, who is shooting 40% from the 3 point line?

House (39%)?

Jones (41%)?

No, they have Lebron and Bosh. Lebron, a career 32% 3 point shooter and Bosh, a career 29% 3 point shooter.