• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can Hinrich and Josh Smith co-exist on the court at the same time?

hawks21

Josh Smith is a talented player, but he isn't a point guard... and a couple of times against the Knicks, Smith held the ball without acknowledging Hinrich and committed turnovers.

Josh and Joe Johnson need to TRUST HINRICH more ...Joe isn't a point guard either and it appears he was freezing out Hinrich while he is on the floor..

Josh Smith is a blessing and a curse, but his ego may be the biggest problem right now..

• Like 2

Josh Smith can't co-exist with anyone on the offensive end. I think Horford went the entire 3rd quarter without touching the ball.

Teams just sit back and laugh and watch as Smoove settles for jump shots all night.

• Like 2

Jamal Crawford needs to be released, or benched for the rest of the year after that. I've never seen someone completely refuse to pass the ball like he did tonight, and has been doing all year. Enough is enough.

Josh Smith can't co-exist with anyone on the offensive end. I think Horford went the entire 3rd quarter without touching the ball.

Teams just sit back and laugh and watch as Smoove settles for jump shots all night.

It is amazing that the Hawks were able to come from behind and beat Chicago with Derrick Rose (WITHOUT JOSH SMITH)...but struggle a lot against the Knicks who didn't have Chauncey...

Al Horford should be FOCUS of this team..

I rather have a true forward such as a Brandon Bass rather than Josh Smith. Bass knows his limitations and knows he isn't a POINT GUARD.

That on-court behavior by Josh and even Joe Johnson in freezing out Hinrich is a PROBLEM that needs to be dealt with..

• Like 1

I second that notion Superiorblogman! Hinrich single handedly killed the Hawks momentum in the 4th quarter. And Al touched the ball multiple times but decided to pass it back out. Seems like someone was playing scared tonight.. Let's not blame Josh for everything guys, we all saw what happened tonight. Drew needs to get some fire in himself and maybe it will trickle down to the team. We have no chemistry right now.

I second that notion Superiorblogman! Hinrich single handedly killed the Hawks momentum in the 4th quarter. And Al touched the ball multiple times but decided to pass it back out. Seems like someone was playing scared tonight.. Let's not blame Josh for everything guys, we all saw what happened tonight. Drew needs to get some fire in himself and maybe it will trickle down to the team. We have no chemistry right now.

This guy=Superiorblogman.

• Like 1

We must have been watching two different games. Hinrich had a bad TO on offense, but it wasn't his fault we didn't have momentum. We didn't have anything going for us once Anthony Carter started dogging Teague and Crawford. This game falls on the shoulders of the coach, and I think trickles down to Crawford, Joe, and Al. Crawford is a huge ball hog. It seems like to me Joe had one good month this season, and that is terrible. Al disappeared in this game and didn't play with the fire and competitiveness we needed from him. He basically tucked his tail and became intimidated by Amare Stoudemire.

• Like 1

Guys around here are treating Hinrich like he is the savior. He can't do anything wrong or bad, it must to have been on someone else. Douglas and Carter got in the lane for kick outs all 4th quarter on Hinrich, he got torched by Westbrook that's two bad games in a row if you are still touting him as the great defensive stopper

Both of the 3s Carter made weren't when Hinrich was defending him, so you're not making any sense.

How am I taking up for him ? It seems like you're trying to attack him without real facts. I'm just trying to get all the facts out. Kirk Hinrich is no star PG, but he wasn't the reason we lost this game.

Hinrich is no true pg.... i hope yall realize that now

He isn't a true PG. He's a combo guard that can play D. He's not a real facilitator, but he's good enough to play PG.

• Like 1

We must have been watching two different games. Hinrich had a bad TO on offense, but it wasn't his fault we didn't have momentum. We didn't have anything going for us once Anthony Carter started dogging Teague and Crawford. This game falls on the shoulders of the coach, and I think trickles down to Crawford, Joe, and Al. Crawford is a huge ball hog. It seems like to me Joe had one good month this season, and that is terrible. Al disappeared in this game and didn't play with the fire and competitiveness we needed from him. He basically tucked his tail and became intimidated by Amare Stoudemire.

I dont even know if you were watching the game at this point

knicks2boxscore.png

Game over I dont know how it trickles down to jamal or even Joe at this point . Al didnt show up at all but to say it wasnt Kirks fault after that stretch is beyond absurd .

We had momentum coming out of the timeout within one point and Kirk singlehandedly destroyed it lol but Carter in the 3rd somehow is relevant ?

between it being 64-63 NY coming out of a timeout down one and Drew calling at timeout down 75-63 Hinrich had a shooting foul,a missed shot, and 2 turnovers .

I dont even know if you were watching the game at this point

knicks2boxscore.png

Game over I dont know how it trickles down to jamal or even Joe at this point . Al didnt show up at all but to say it wasnt Kirks fault after that stretch is beyond absurd .

We had momentum coming out of the timeout within one point and Kirk singlehandedly destroyed it lol but Carter in the 3rd somehow is relevant ?

between it being 64-63 NY coming out of a timeout down one and Drew calling at timeout down 75-63 Hinrich had a shooting foul,a missed shot, and 2 turnovers .

Jamal took a bad shot coming around a screen on the wing, and he missed an open 3 point shooter, hogged the ball, and then missed the shot. Joe Johnson was forcing up bad shots against Landry Fields, and only finished with 14 points and once again missed every 3 he shot. Al Horford didn't look like his head was in the game.

Carter in the 3rd is just as relevant as you saying Kirk lost the game in the 4th.

Regardless, one of those TOs was downright terrible, but to say he lost all momentum for us is asinine.

Josh Smith played his part as well as Crawford. The game didn't start getting out of hand until Stoudemire and Williams hitting shots. I guess that's Hinrich's fault too.

Edited by EazyRoc

Jamal took a bad shot coming around a screen on the wing, and he missed an open 3 point shooter, hogged the ball, and then missed the shot. Joe Johnson was forcing up bad shots against Landry Fields, and only finished with 14 points and once again missed every 3 he shot. Al Horford didn't look like his head was in the game.

Carter in the 3rd is just as relevant as you saying Kirk lost the game in the 4th.

Regardless, one of those TOs was downright terrible, but to say he lost the game for us is asinine. Especially when the game didn't start getting out of hand until Stoudemire and Williams hitting shots. I guess that's Hinrich's fault too.

Hinrich isn't the ultimate solution, but he is the STARTING POINT GUARD and Joe and Josh MUST ACCEPT that...

• Like 1