• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Drew allowed Josh Smith to give game to the Bulls...

hawks21

Josh Smith almost single-handedly gave away any momentum the Hawks had during a nine-minute stretch in the third quarter and it allowed Derrick Rose to have a big THIRD QUARTER.

Josh threw up three consecutive bad shots in the third quarter and turned the ball over, and AFTER A TIMEOUT, DREW STILL LEFT HIM IN THE GAME...

Was Drew afraid Josh will have a temper tantrum on the bench?

• Premium Member

Josh Smith almost single-handedly gave away any momentum the Hawks had during a nine-minute stretch in the third quarter and it allowed Derrick Rose to have a big THIRD QUARTER.

Josh threw up three consecutive bad shots in the third quarter and turned the ball over, and AFTER A TIMEOUT, DREW STILL LEFT HIM IN THE GAME...

Was Drew afraid Josh will have a temper tantrum on the bench?

I wondered the exact same thing and wondered why LD didn't pull him after the third consecutive bonehead play. This team is seriously flawed if they believe the power forward can play around the 3 point line and not around the basket. It's bad enough they take too many outside shots and not drive to attempt to go to the free throw line to change momentum.

I wondered the exact same thing and wondered why LD didn't pull him after the third consecutive bonehead play. This team is seriously flawed if they believe the power forward can play around the 3 point line and not around the basket. It's bad enough they take too many outside shots and not drive to attempt to go to the free throw line to change momentum.

It really looks like JOSH SMITH is daring Coach Drew to take him out..and trying to see how many negative plays can he pile up before Drew do so..

Josh Smith needs to be traded while he still has some value..and it may be addition by subtraction...

Josh isn't going to change his tempermental ways..

And if Coach Drew can't handle Josh Smith, then TRADE HIM NOW...

I have never seen one player play as dumb as Josh did in that 3rd quarter. It's obvious that Drew is scared of him and he just sat there and watched Josh throw that game away and did nothing about it. It was so bad you almost wonder if Josh bet money on the Bulls tonite. I don't know how Al can stomach playing alongside him every night. You know Its gotta kill him watching Josh's boneheaded play.

Anyone who is a Josh Smith fan but thinks he isn't hurting this team now is really burying their head in the sand. I hate to say this but he is a cancer. He has abandoned what his game is supposed to be about almost completely and now looks like an all out idiot out there. I really hope we can at least salvage a mid first round pick for him this year because he isn't helping his stock at all.