• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Since our window is just about closed..

MVP23

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eh, we still have a chance next year. Hire a good coach (Jerry Sloan maybe) and make some moves in the offseason like trading josh and jammal and I think we can keep a consistent 50 win count. Again I only started watching last year, from what I have heard about how cheap the FO none of that is likely to happen. But hey, a chance is a chance.

07-08.

A young, 8th seed team, taking the soon to be champs to seven games when no one expected us to even win one of those.... says it all. The playoff crowd was electric, being at those games brings back good memories.

• Like 1

• Moderators

2007-08 isn't the perfect choice because we underachieved in the regular season but I guess I'll take a subpar regular season and uplifting post-season over last year's overachieving regular season and deflating post-season.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

07-08.

A young, 8th seed team, taking the soon to be champs to seven games when no one expected us to even win one of those.... says it all. The playoff crowd was electric, being at those games brings back good memories.

+1 this. The Hawks HAD the crowd on their side because they played scrappy, inspired basketball. That 2007-2008 Playoff team> 2010-2011 team. It was like a party in the streets surrounding Phillips after those games. What happened???

Edited by hawkman

My favorite mix of the Boston series it really gets you hyped

This is what I miss. The heart, energy, explosiveness, scrappy play... we don't have that now. I miss Chillz too. His heart and passion hasn't been replaced yet.

i actually like the 13 win team more than this year's team(not saying i love the team). i remember sora won that game and tried to have that triple double? at least that was fun. josh smith was running wild. this year, i don't remember anything good/fun

Edited by bonethugz

i actually like the 13 win team more than this year's team(not saying i love the team). i remember sora won that game and tried to have that triple double? at least that was fun. josh smith was running wild. this year, i don't remember anything good/fun

I also think if we're going to suck, let's get some headcases so we can have some comedy. Trade the whole team for any combination of Artest, Cousins, Arenas, hell give Iverson and Sheed 1 year deals ... and let's make this meltdown entertaining. At least we'd get some national coverage.