• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson: "I just think we don’t understand who should get the ball"

NineOhTheRino

Lol.

Joe making this kind of statement just makes me sad. Joe. You should get the ball in crunch time. You are our max player, our go-to guy. The face of the Hawks. Demand the ball. and take control of YOUR team, you damn mute.

Lol.

Joe making this kind of statement just makes me sad. Joe. You should get the ball in crunch time. You are our max player, our go-to guy. The face of the Hawks. Demand the ball. and take control of YOUR team, you damn mute.

I agree 100%. That is what he should do. He has done it every year up until this one. He just flat pour has to be more aggressive with the ball. We win 70% of the time when he is aggressive and gets his shots up. If Drew won't say anything then he has to.

Josh: "No one can trust each other"

Marvin: "People don't know who to take the shot coming down the stretch"

Joe: "No one knows who should get the ball"

Al: "Something needs to be done"

Hmm.. there is a big misunderstanding going on with the team. It seems like they would be mature enough to talk over their problems as a team. I wish I saw where they reported a players meeting only, but I don't think I've seen that.

Lol.

Joe got his shot blocked in the last 5 minutes because he drove like a pansy

We all know who the leader and captain of this team has been - Joe. Now LD comes along and names 3 captains. The offense is giving Joe less shots per game, Josh is shooting more, Jamal gets last second shot attempts, even Al has had last second shot attempts, taking the ball out of Joe's hands.

Every one now wants to be a "leader," but you can't lead if you've never learned to follow.