• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we owe Mike Woodson and apology?

HawkItus

This guy is bashing bibby to the extreme. His deffense is in fact horrid but you can't just blame it on him. Lebron was gettin torched by durant and blown by numerous times. bosh can't guard the post, and Wades D has been pretty bad whenever i watched the national tv games

Edited by WhassupHawks

Here you go... NO He was so dumb that he didnt relize he had a backup pg in teague who would play hard defense rotting on the bench . we had plenty of offense ...when never needed bibby. ive been screaming that since early last year but whatever. it all depends on what the coach does. hopefully drew is figuring it all out.

Kind of funny that people are suggesting that Woody was hamstrung by Bibby when it was in fact the acquisition of Bibby in the first place that even allowed him an extension to begin with. Just another case of revisionist history on the Squawk.

I agree with this. What could Woody do without Bibby? He never even made the playoffs without Bibby! I know he was a weak defender, but he was a decent PG and good shooter during his time here. It is ridiculous to suggest that he was a complete liability out there. There were plenty worse point guards out there.