• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Rockets

DJlaysitup

Should be a very competitve game:

http://atlanta.sbnat...reak-in-houston

"The Hawks look to extend their winning streak to five in the NCAA Final Four city on Sunday. Can they beat a red-hot Rockets team that has won seven of their last nine games?"

So lets let bygones be bygones for now and pull for our Hawks!

:beer:

P.S. -

"Atlanta has been successful of late because they've shared the basketball and attacked the post. If they can do the same on Sunday night, the team could halt Houston's six game home winning streak".

....what games has this Phil Foley been watching...we are chucking fools...

Edited by DJlaysitup

Here's the deal: Rockets have no length but they always play hard. Playing them is very good test for heart and will of the team.

Gameplan has to start from going inside early and often.

I most interested in how hinrich handles lowry. He's a player that likes to drive and averaged 19.8 points and 8 assists, and 5.3 rebounds for March.

I would assume teague would be best to match up with...

Edited by Kimsey

Chuck Hayes had better give up his nickname because the real Chuck Wagon is rolling into town with Joe, Jamal and Josh fighting for the reins. If only Jimmer Freddette made it to the Final Four, I'm sure he would of been front row taking notes on how the pros do it.

I have to watch the Rockets feed from this game and its interesting their announcer says that "Josh cant do anything with Chuck Hayes, he is too light".

KMartin is schooling Joe so far

Another interesting comment, "The Hawks offense is so predictable, its more Iso's and Post ups than anything, not really fun to watch and its very easy to defend, its been like that for about 3 years now" Pretty much sums us up if you ask me

Edited by RedDawg#8

Nice run to end the quarter, it started with Zaza and Teague coming in, we got some stops on D and ran a little. Houston had a few key turnovers and calls that really helped us out,(the Lowry foul and the Scola goaltending). If we are going to win, it will start with Defense

i agree, I was just about to say how I like every substition Drew has made so far this game except taking Teague back out for Hinrich, Teague was doing very well defensively and even made both his shots so far. Hinrich is letting Lowry blow right past him leading to easy kick out buckets for the Rockets. Teague should be onthe court right now.

As soon as I post this Teague gets back in the game. Great job Drew, I have nothing to say lol

Edited by RedDawg#8

Hinrich has been a disappointment, can't guard pgs and can't run pick and roll. Missing open jumpers as well.

That's what you get after you reach on a trade. I've even tried to keep an open mind about the guy but he still disappoints. Just an average journey man if you ask me. Smh. I miss that young guy in Washington.

Horford is really starting to look like Smoove out there. I mean he isnt even trying to get in the paint, its either pass off, or shoot the 18 footer. This is killing us, we have no post presence right now. Put Collins in, or Thomas, or even Armstrong, but we need somebody to actually EXIST in the paint before this gets out of hand