• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sund is just a YES man.

terrell

How else can you explain drafting 2 pretty good players who cant find a way in the rotation, when they're clearly just as good as Bibby/Kirk, and Jamal? And it's not like we're all that good of a team to begin with. Teague drafted to take over for Bibby. Cant even get on the court. JC2 drafted to take Jamals place ,cant even dress. Now look what he's done in Washington. Perhaps Sund had it right the 1st time. Yet our dumbass coaches cant even get them garbage min? Pathetic. ASG is running this team folks. Plain and simple. No way Sund, or any GM for that matter, would just sit back and watch Woody and LD destroy the young 1st rdrs he just drafted. Makes no sense. Beginnining to think Gearon hired LD, not Sund. And Gearon and LD wanted Kirk (the big time defender), not Sund. Until we get new owners, nothings going to change. Thoughts??

How else can you explain drafting 2 pretty good players who cant find a way in the rotation, when they're clearly just as good as Bibby/Kirk, and Jamal? And it's not like we're all that good of a team to begin with. Teague drafted to take over for Bibby. Cant even get on the court. JC2 drafted to take Jamals place ,cant even dress. Now look what he's done in Washington. Perhaps Sund had it right the 1st time. Yet our dumbass coaches cant even get them garbage min? Pathetic. ASG is running this team folks. Plain and simple. No way Sund, or any GM for that matter, would just sit back and watch Woody and LD destroy the young 1st rdrs he just drafted. Makes no sense. Beginnining to think Gearon hired LD, not Sund. And Gearon and LD wanted Kirk (the big time defender), not Sund. Until we get new owners, nothings going to change. Thoughts??

I don't know how much Larry Drew wanted Kirk Hinrich but I am pretty sure he would have preferred someone like Raymond Felton or Devin Harris.

• Premium Member

I don't know how much Larry Drew wanted Kirk Hinrich but I am pretty sure he would have preferred someone like Raymond Felton or Devin Harris.

We're all waiting to see if Hinrich will prove to be a better defender in games that matter. Moreover, can he convey PG instincts to Teague better than Bibby. All of us are looking at JC2 but the replaced player was Bibby. What has he done so far? Moreover has our defense on Gaurds gotten any better?

Here's my deal, to watch Brandon Armstrong, Jameer Nelson, and JJ Redick have career days on us because Bibby just didn't defend... I'm hopeful that that won't happen.

We're all waiting to see if Hinrich will prove to be a better defender in games that matter. Moreover, can he convey PG instincts to Teague better than Bibby. All of us are looking at JC2 but the replaced player was Bibby. What has he done so far? Moreover has our defense on Gaurds gotten any better?

Here's my deal, to watch Brandon Armstrong, Jameer Nelson, and JJ Redick have career days on us because Bibby just didn't defend... I'm hopeful that that won't happen.

Kirk isnt much better against quick guards. He is better than Bibby with avg speed guards tho. But does that minor improvement make up for Bibby's clutch 3's? And who's Brandon Armstrong?

Whether it's due to internal or external pressure, I don't know, but one way or another both Woodson and Drew seemingly put all their efforts into short term winning with players who already know how to play with little concern for long term winning and the player development necessary for that.

a very, very rich YES man